Rank your favorite ALIEN.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite xenomorph?

• ALIEN

Votes: 239 42.5%
  • ALIENS

Votes: 256 45.5%
  • ALIEN 3

Votes: 48 8.5%
  • Alien Resurrection

Votes: 20 3.6%

• Total voters
I don't know anymore.... :lol But it's sure as hell not going to be me! The scene where bishop gets welded into the pipe - seeing him crawl along it always freaks me out. Watching Aliens right now in fact. ^_^

The man with the plan:

aliens-vs-predator-players-wanted-20090526000234299-000.jpg

I don't know anymore.... :lol But it's sure as hell not going to be me! The scene where bishop gets welded into the pipe - seeing him crawl along it always freaks me out. Watching Aliens right now in fact. ^_^
Seriously, just look at his creepy face..

I like the way he's crossed over to some of my favorite movies - Aliens and Terminator, etc.

I'm still so glad that the first Alien is still in the lead...One of the greatest Horror/Sci Fi films of all time!

Well, for a very long time it was in second. I think we really need separate polls for creature and film favorites as this poll is a bit muddled in that respect.

Well, for a very long time it was in second. I think we really need separate polls for creature and film favorites as this poll is a bit muddled in that respect.

I'm sure there was, but for whatever reason people chose to keep this one going where people didn't know whether they were voting for best creature or best film.

Back