What is your favorite YouTube channel for figures/statues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScoobyDoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
There are a bunch of YouTube channels out there for our hobby, which is your favorite? There can be more than one of course!

My favorite figure channels are DeanKnight333, MRCcollectionventures, and Iron Logan.
For statues, it’s Batman Statue Collector, Secret Sanctuary, and The Xtreme Channel.

I’m subscribed to a bunch more that I love, but those are my top 3 for each 😁

For figures, my top 3: Justin’s Collection, DeanKnight333, and BigBreda. There’s so many runner ups though.

For statues really only Gem Mint Collectibles.

I like Justin's, the figure previews are nice. I also watched a bit of jehda patrol, his live streams with other people are fun. But i think any of them i get tired of after a bit. Also lets not forget Terry, however its a challenge getting to the actual figure unboxing in his live stream stuff, i liked his sideshow work with guy klender (TREAD WATCH!!)

For figures, DeanKnight333 would get my vote, but I do jump around a lot. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be much focus on military, but for that my favourite is BlackOpsToys.

For statues I would say StatueArtCollector, as he's getting the "high end" pieces I like. BatmanStatueCollector seems to biased too me, but I do watch his livestreams - a love / hate relationship if you will.

Another vote for Dean Knight here. And I also quite like OnlyOneKenobi for Hasbro Star Wars. It's like visiting a friend's house with those channels.

Justin probably for figure reviews.
For news and stuff, I like to watch will fox, big breda and collecting weekly

Pretty much the same as others. I probably like Jedha as a personality best and I like his presentation and variety of video types.

Justin is good for the sheer number of releases he covers. I also like his new build-a-figure series.

Dean Knight is good for covering horror figures and some different items other channels might not review.

I’ve only recently started to watch some Big Breda. He’s pretty good but doesn’t do a whole ton of reviews necessarily.

They don’t always review sixth scale but I also like The Review Spot and Shartimus Prime.

Last edited:
None currently, not because they're bad (I've seen a couple and they're well made!) but because YT has become a business and Youtubers are always selling you their branding. I've collected HT since 2008 and I remember back then videos would be of overly excited fans geeking out over the new MMS13 Dark Knight Batman figure, they aren't these super-well lit videos sure, but from what the reviews I've seen they're monotone and lifeless, compounded by the "please like, share, subscribe, donate to my members only etc" and lack the passion and glee old home made HT reviews used to had.

Old man ranting, I know. :slap

i love reviewers who has the camera on the reviewer so i have to zoom i to see the actual figure and pan the camera left and right (do they still have 369 videos?) to avoid their hands and arms blocking the view. And finally after finish fiddling around a 10 second on the spintable at 30rpm to show how the figure looks no issues i can set the playback speed to x0.25.

None currently, not because they're bad (I've seen a couple and they're well made!) but because YT has become a business and Youtubers are always selling you their branding. I've collected HT since 2008 and I remember back then videos would be of overly excited fans geeking out over the new MMS13 Dark Knight Batman figure, they aren't these super-well lit videos sure, but from what the reviews I've seen they're monotone and lifeless, compounded by the "please like, share, subscribe, donate to my members only etc" and lack the passion and glee old home made HT reviews used to had.

Old man ranting, I know. :slap
which channel dont like and subscribe. its like hello goodbye thankyou nowadays.

best reviews on certain figures are usually done by casual reviewers who only buy stuffs they want as they dont have sponsorships or exclusive access. These people know what they are reviewing and takes more time on them since they dont have many stuffs to review or sponsorship to worry about so you get honest opinion. they might also only collect certain lines so they know better on upgrades and improvements.

sadly they usually arent promoted or come up on top search as they arent popular or worth much value to youtube so you may have to search for them and scroll past many unrelated videos. This applies to everything from car to shoes to dollies.

I like Dean too. As a fellow Brit I like his style. It's about the figures, never him. You get some channels where the focus is on the host rather than what they're reviewing.

There are a bunch of YouTube channels out there for our hobby, which is your favorite?

https://www.youtube.com/@JANGsLEGOreviews/videos

I don't buy Legos anymore ( just don't want to breach into another expensive subset in this hobby), but I enjoy watching JangBricks and his reviews. Production quality is great and he covers all the bases. Sometimes when I'm working on a hobby item, it's nice to have one of his reviews running in the background. While I don't collect Legos, I do want to kind of keep up with what's coming out and new innovations in brick building, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/@HCC788/videos

I also am enjoying classic 4inch GI Joe RAH and GI Joe current Classified collecting vicariously through reviews. HoodedCobraCommander788 is also an enjoyable watch. Just like Jang, you can see he loves it all. Complete passion for it. Also fun videos to run in the background while doing some hobby stuff.

Merry Xmas everyone.

Back