Rambo: Last Blood [Rambo 5]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rambo: The Last Stand [Rambo 5]

This has been nothing more but a rumour for...well look how old this thread is.
He was clear that Rambo is retired for good.
I don't see him do a "Creed" for Rambo as a mentor like Trautman was in the first 3 films either. It's not fitting for Rambo's character.

Rambo will prolly just send out drones to do his killing. Then die from exhaustion when the mission is completed. Perfect ending for an iconic character.

Rambo will prolly just send out drones to do his killing. Then die from exhaustion when the mission is completed. Perfect ending for an iconic character.

That sounds familiar.....has something like this been used in a popular film series lately?

I'm suprised no one is making age jokes. :lol

If they do make this movie, I want to see some references to the early films, like seeing his original knife. Brian Dennehy should come back as the villain. :D

I think he’s aged out of these role....

Along with
Willis
Segal
Norris
Russell
a30591b4e51c268433e97c66132872be.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm suprised no one is making age jokes. :lol

If they do make this movie, I want to see some references to the early films, like seeing his original knife. Brian Dennehy should come back as the villain. :D

I would prefer to see Dennehy return to help Rambo in some way. He already played the villain in First Blood, but this time he helps him.

I can't imagine what a natural looking 72 year old, long haired Stallone with a headband and knife will look like. I'll pay just to see that.

Even if the film is a piece of ****, hopefully it opens the door for more Rambo collectibles. I hope NECA makes a new figure, or continues with the previous films. Maybe...just maybe Hot Toys revisits First Blood, but I doubt it since Rambo isn't in the MCU. Then there's Funko pops, I could see at least 5 different versions.

Cool teaser pic! People will whine about him being too old, but obviously he's not or he wouldn't be doing it lol. Most people his age have given up on life, but I think I think it's great that he still works out so much and is determined to keep making action movies.

It's not a question if he can do it or not, it's if he should do it.

The only thing keeping him going is the massive amount of junk he's taking.

It's not a question if he can do it or not, it's if he should do it.

The only thing keeping him going is the massive amount of junk he's taking.
It's that HGH stuff right? He's been on it for a while and he hasn't had a heart attack or anything, I guess I'm just hoping he isn't taking too much of it and is mostly working out to keep in shape. I don't know, I find his drive to keep going impressive, but yeah I guess if he's actually getting unhealthier from the HGH and we just can't see it that would be sad.

It's that HGH stuff right? He's been on it for a while and he hasn't had a heart attack or anything, I guess I'm just hoping he isn't taking too much of it and is mostly working out to keep in shape. I don't know, I find his drive to keep going impressive, but yeah I guess if he's actually getting unhealthier from the HGH and we just can't see it that would be sad.

He's been on the sauce since the early 80s. More so than Arnold ever was and still looked small next to him. Arnold got off that stuff in the early 80s I assume. You can see him shrink down from his competing days as the 80s went on. By T2, he looks incredibly average to the standard bodybuilder of that era.

With that said, Arnold is definitely on whatever Sly is taking nowadays.

I don't think he'd be stupid enough to risk his health over it, but at his age, it's impossible to get into the shape he was in his prime without the aid, otherwise he'd look more like Lou Ferrigno, who's definitely still in shape and strong, but nowhere near what he was.

I have no problem with the idea of old Rambo, I just have issue with what the story could be and what it does to the character where 4 had such a perfect end.

Back