Rambo: Last Blood [Rambo 5]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rambo: The Last Stand [Rambo 5]

I'd like to see Miles Teller or an unknown actor.

Only if it ends like the original book, with Trautman blowing Rambo's brains out, and make sure it's gratuitous and gory, like the last episode of The Walking Dead...oh, and slow-mo; don't forget slow-mo.

What? I ****ing hate Miles Teller.:lol

Only if it ends like the original book, with Trautman blowing Rambo's brains out, and make sure it's gratuitous and gory, like the last episode of The Walking Dead...oh, and slow-mo; don't forget slow-mo.

What? I ****ing hate Miles Teller.:lol

Fine, then Ryan Gosling or Khev's crush, Chris Evans. :chase

I want Jay Courney now. He's the best Kyle Reese of all times. :monkey3

I always wanted to see a prequel, showing his time in Vietnam and how he changed because of it. A remake can work if they use the book as the source material because the Rambo from the novel is very different than Stallone's version. Jon Bernthal or Urban could easily play that character. Bernthal pretty much did already as the Punisher anyway. It could be a good action drama if they follow the book and don't make the Sheriff a villain and Rambo a misunderstood hero, but that's not what they want to do. They probably want an action franchise with a new guy wearing a red headband and using a knife, but that might not work because that's all Stallone's creation, the headband, bow and arrow, knife and M60, it's all part of Stallone's image.

The Hunted was a cool movie! I loved the part when he made that knife out of some found metal.

This takes me back...

__

Can't believe they couldn't get Benicio for this new PREDATOR flick...

Just adapt the original novel, with Rambo killing cops and then himself.

Ironically I just watched First Blood on sunday nite. It's been years since I'd seen it and it still holds up as a decent movie. I can't imagine any reboot or continuing the Rambo franchise without Stallone, really think they should just let it be.

Well, OG Rambo is of Navajo American "Indian", Italian and German descent. That's a hell of a combination.

While that's true, everything nowadays needs to add more elements into it to diversify for the sake of diversity. This is why Marvel comics sales are ******** the bed :lol

I really wanted to see the initial Rambo 5 movie where he's fighting an engineered monster in the Artic. While it's basically Predator, it sounded fun.

Back