Rambo: Last Blood [Rambo 5]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rambo: The Last Stand [Rambo 5]

Rambo should go out as Big Boss did in MGS4. :lecture

He didn’t do anything inappropriate for his age in 4 and the result was one of the best battle scenes in the franchise, him taking out an army with a .50 cal was awesome.

He should totally one-punch people's heads off, like Joe Baker!!!

wasnt rambo supposed to fight a satanic cult in texas after the last one?

First pic of Rambo. Filming begins tonight. Kind of weird to see Rambo with short hair.

TUfiQEO.jpg

Rambo the Waco years?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Stallone looks kind of weird now. His upper body looks huge and his legs very tiny, making him look like a cartoon character now. :lol

As far as the outfit, it makes sense that he is dressed like that considering how the last film ended. Maybe this is not his final/mission outfit. I doubt he'll be wearing a headband with short hair though. As long as he uses a knife, I don't care...but he's looking more like Stallone or Rocky instead of Rambo though. :lol

Stallone looks kind of weird now. His upper body looks huge and his legs very tiny, making him look like a cartoon character now. :lol

As far as the outfit, it makes sense that he is dressed like that considering how the last film ended. Maybe this is not his final/mission outfit. I doubt he'll be wearing a headband with short hair though. As long as he uses a knife, I don't care...but he's looking more like Stallone or Rocky instead of Rambo though. :lol

Steroids and more steroids

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

More behind the scenes, glad Stallone has a solid social media presence, it'll be fun to follow along the making of the movie.

41636024_340481236526200_3652399489402668981_n.jpg

He looks cool in that pic. It's very Unforgiven. I wonder where that is in the movie....Arizona maybe? Anyway, hopefully he'll post a pic sporting a more traditional Rambo outfit.

Back