Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant take any more!!

I don't think its been said before or some of you guys don't want to say it, or too afraid to say.

But I really don't like it.

'If you don't like it, don't comment' You may say.

BUT I feel obliged to comment, I think it looks good but bears no resemblance to Pitt, if Fight Club was a cartoon then its spot on.

I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this.

With all respect to Rainman, its must be one of his least accurate sculpts And I have great respect for Rainman's art.

The things you own end up owning you

Well i seen SDF's paint job on Tuco and i thought it was fantastic! God knows how good the exclusive one was painted by Rainman but my mate got the SDF one and i thought the paint apps were off the charts, reminded me of Jack Bauer paint apps from Enterbay.

So with me getting the Tyler sculpt painted by SDF i am staying rather optimistic that i will just love it :D

Cant take any more!!

I don't think its been said before or some of you guys don't want to say it, or too afraid to say.

But I really don't like it.

'If you don't like it, don't comment' You may say.

BUT I feel obliged to comment, I think it looks good but bears no resemblance to Pitt, if Fight Club was a cartoon then its spot on.

I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this.

With all respect to Rainman, its must be one of his least accurate sculpts And I have great respect for Rainman's art.

The things you own end up owning you

Is there a hint of bitterness there that you didnt score this Wai :D

Im loving it bro! I mean I never thought id ever own a 1/6 Durden of this magntude in my life. I always thought I would one day kit bash with those horrible clothes that came with that hk one on ebay. Kudos to Raiman on this project. I love the way the jacket hangs loose and you can move his arms around with ease. I really think the glasses are gonna set this piece off. As for the robe. It looks great! Im just not in the mood to strip him and pose in that just yet.

I'll totally admit it that I'm underwhelmed with this one quality and accuracy wise with what I've seen so far. It's definitely not his best. I totally disagree though about the head I think the likeness is just killer, I really belive that. I've not seen a better Pitt. It's not perfect still I think he bears a subtle hint of Asian facial features I'm some way still.

don't worry manji, apart from Tuco I've loved the df paint jobs. My blondie and van cleef are df and I think they're stellar!

Yeah i cant wait to get mine in now, thanks for sharing mate was really good to see some in hand pics! I am so made up we got a Tyler of this calibre also:D

Im loving it bro! I mean I never thought id ever own a 1/6 Durden of this magntude in my life. I always thought I would one day kit bash with those horrible clothes that came with that hk one on ebay. Kudos to Raiman on this project. I love the way the jacket hangs loose and you can move his arms around with ease. I really think the glasses are gonna set this piece off. As for the robe. It looks great! Im just not in the mood to strip him and pose in that just yet.

I'll totally admit it that I'm underwhelmed with this one quality and accuracy wise with what I've seen so far. It's definitely not his best. I totally disagree though about the head I think the likeness is just killer, I really belive that. I've not seen a better Pitt. It's not perfect still I think he bears a subtle hint of Asian facial features I'm some way still.

don't worry manji, apart from Tuco I've loved the df paint jobs. My blondie and van cleef are df and I think they're stellar!

Cool thats good to know Ray, like i say the Tuco i seen was amazing so i have the same expectations of Tyler also

:chew:chew:chew

Mines in the hub, i think mine will be making the journey north tonight with a possible delivery tomorrow!!! :D

IMG_6024.jpg

IMG_6025.jpg

IMG_6026.jpg

IMG_6028.jpg

cant wait til mine gets here bro. this looks even better than the proto.

as for the naysayers.... bleh

Great pics and congratulations to all who have one on its way!

I still don't see much of Brad Pitt in the sculpt, but the craftsmanship is really fantastic! Awesome figure.

wow! congrats to Darth who got him first! how did you get it so fast? 2 days to reach there?

I kinda have to agree with waiman here... I totally get what he means. Well to me personally, the jacket does look kinda big on him. It doesnt look like the tight fitting proto, and the pants as well. Sort of like HT's two face proto, and the actual production figure, the fit isnt tapered enough, IMO.

But maybe once you futz him enough, he'll look pretty good I guess. I have to say the shirt's print looks way better than the proto and are closer to the one tyler wore in the movie!

probably the best pitt likeness out there, better than HT and INAE I think... gotta be honest im a bit underwhelmed ovrall but I think/hope that will change later on.

red glasses will be great to add to him later on. shirt needs to be revamped tho.

hey Elvis did u look into the printing? Still would love to make that blue trucks T shirt for him

we need this!

I just noticed that rainman changed the tailoring of the jacket compared to the proto, I think... the shoulders of the jacket is much broader now, more screen accurate, but Im not sure if it looks good on the fig, I much prefered the slim cut ones, he have on his site, that has a much narrower shoulder:

IMG_5995.jpg

fighter01_21.jpg

Back