Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
please take some pics man, I know you will do these figs justice, manji :rock

I would dude but i got to take my little boy to see alvin and the chipmunks the squeakquel :lol

I also have to build mine up as i only got the head and clothes set so it might be much later tonight i get him done

sorry :(

I hate Customs. Makes me pay 10 extra bucks for them to open it. And it delays the arrival.

Good thing my mom works for the Customs, she can speed things up sometimes. :naughty

no ____, seriously? :lol

does she know how much you pay for these, and do you pay actual tax for these then? :naughty

No worries mate!

I know you'd post it up as soon as possible. :duff

I would dude but i got to take my little boy to see alvin and the chipmunks the squeakquel :lol

I also have to build mine up as i only got the head and clothes set so it might be much later tonight i get him done

sorry :(

Haven't got notification yet mate. :(

Methinks I will be going for the full set if one pops up on eBay after all. Paintwork looks immense.

Did you check your order status on Rainman's site Snake

I think a few people have had no notification by email but have found the traker on their order status on Rainman's site

Haven't got notification yet mate. :(

Methinks I will be going for the full set if one pops up on eBay after all. Paintwork looks immense.

Have you logged in to rainman's site and check out the status?

Quite a few has gotten their trackin numbers from there.

I think if they ever go on aution at ebay, I think itd go for mad money like blondie. You sure you wanna go that route :lol

Yeh, guess so. Ah well, looking forward to getting mine painted by Small Studios anyway.

Will check Rainmans site in a min then.

but my squre ring have little bit damage:banghead
4315546730_fe7deb71ab.jpg

Back