Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
head painting looks good, head is an improvement. Did he change the shirt again? not sure I like the shirt much to be honest. pants look like they are sitting a bit high on the waist, actually his shirt is supposed to be untucked... that's it.

Rainman is king but it looks like Tuco is still his best.

probably the best pitt likeness out there, better than HT and INAE I think... gotta be honest im a bit underwhelmed ovrall but I think/hope that will change later on.

red glasses will be great to add to him later on. shirt needs to be revamped tho.

hey Elvis did u look into the printing? Still would love to make that blue trucks T shirt for him

I actually like the shirt pattern, getting the exact pattern from that scene is practically impossible and Rainman definitely improved from V1, but agree it'll look better untucked. Once it and the pants are futzed, they'll look tip top.

He looks great in those pics. The jacket is unreal and the sculpt and paint seem brilliant!

can anybody remember if we have to make some mods to the tt fingers to fit the rings on? i remember i think it being mentioned

can anybody remember if we have to make some mods to the tt fingers to fit the rings on? i remember i think it being mentioned

I remember someone saying to make the middle finger thiner on the left hand in order to get the eye ring on the right finger.

I think.

I find the skintone off, but that might be the light. And it's slightly out of focus, so I'm sure it's the pics, gotta see it in person though.

trust me it looks way better in person. I tried to take some more pics from diffrent angles. Im not the best photographer by a damn sight so i apoligize for the shoddy pics. Word of advice. Be extra careful with the cigareete. It has fell and Ive lost it three times during posing already. I have it again and its under close guard now. On to the pics....

IMG_6006.jpg

IMG_6011.jpg

IMG_6014.jpg

IMG_6019.jpg

IMG_6020.jpg

IMG_6021.jpg

IMG_6022.jpg

IMG_6023.jpg

No disprespect Magnus but i think you can see its the photography, i think that looks kick ass and cant believe a few of you are not thrilled with it :(

The more I look at the pics, the better I think it is.

Can't wait.

But does anyone know if the HS + Clothing set comes with a stand? If not, I need to get one... But I have no cash! :monkey2

I spent my last money on the bank on this figure...:lol

The more I look at the pics, the better I think it is.

Can't wait.

But does anyone know if the HS + Clothing set comes with a stand? If not, I need to get one... But I have no cash! :monkey2

I spent my last money on the bank on this figure...:lol

Ddi you not get a narrow body ready for the hs + clothes set? That comes with a stand

Ddi you not get a narrow body ready for the hs + clothes set? That comes with a stand

Nope, don't have the money. I'm going to transfer my DX Joker onto a regular TT, and use the Joker's narrow.

I'm gonna have to use the DX stand, I think.

Nope, don't have the money. I'm going to transfer my DX Joker onto a regular TT, and use the Joker's narrow.

I'm gonna have to use the DX stand, I think.

Oh right ok, well the HT stands go really cheap on ebay mate

Thanks for all the nice pics DarthMagnus... Don't get me wrong we are really lucky fellers to have this in our grasp. Rainman is simply amazing.

I'm still a bit underwhelmed the rainman edition of Tuco is simply awe inspiring my jaw literally dropped when I opened it. Chilipep has the studio DF version and it's not even close it's in another stratosphere.

The bar rose to unimaginable heights with that one.

You can really see how much better the likeness is on the rainman Bradley head than on the studio df head. SDF's hair is too dark fir starters. I really think this likeness is off the charts though. Rainman's best yet.

Back