• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rainman! The Big Lebowski The Dude & Walter Sobchak 1/6th Scale Figures w/Rug!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myersfarms

Super Freak
Reaction score
Charlestown, IN just 20 Min North of Louisville, K
$_12.jpg

I have decided to part with two of my treasured pieces. Hopefully someone here can give them a good home. Free shipping if you mention you're a member on the forums. Please read the full auction discription before bidding. The head is a Rainman original painted by Greggo. The Dude's Torso in the set is a casting of the one by Rainman that I bought on eBay. The Dude clothing set is from Moe Productions 1st run. The Walter was made by me including the head. Walter's head was also painted by Greggo. I really hate to part with these, but I've no where to display them at the moment. More photos are in the auction listing. Come from a smoke free collection. Take a look and good luck to you all.

Rainman The Big Lebowski The Dude Walter Sobchak 1 6th Scale Figures w Rug | eBay

Back