Quantum Mechanics Star Trek The Original Series Khan Noonien Singh 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally Khan beams aboard. 2017-12-14 22.17.20.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
ae5b0574cba192bca94c48abbd8c4701.jpg

Wow, yours looks great! Mine has a bread basket for a belly. I don't remember Khan being that out of shape. Plus the hands color aren't dark enough to match the rest of the body, I need to repaint them, but the rest looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Yeah the belly still looks a bit big on mine, but the belt was pretty low when I pulled him out of the box so lifting it up higher definitely helps.

Yeah the belly still looks a bit big on mine, but the belt was pretty low when I pulled him out of the box so lifting it up higher definitely helps.

Looking forward to getting mine, whenever Planet Action Figures receive their stock.

The only issue with Khan that people seem to be having is the padding.

Reading though Nanjin's posts today:

Nanjin Tam That fat suit could have been better....took note.

· Reply · 44 mins

Nanjin Tam Try to give him a stomach "massage" to spread out the nylon inside.

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 38 mins · Edited

I only wish mine looked like that. This is mine with the belly portion pushed in quite a bit:
QMX Khan 001.jpg

Mine looks like he's a couple of months pregnant (maybe that's what Cumberbatch really was, the son of Khan? :lol)
Still, the headsculpt and suit looks really great in person! Just the fat suit needs to be modified, it's making the suit look ill-fitting.

Khan has arrived!

I haven't set him up yet but from what I can see, he's QMX's all-around best figure to date. They've captured the character and actor perfectly.

The price-point only makes it even better.

Great job, Nanjin and QMX! :clap

Got my Khans last night, but only opened one of them so far. HS is top notch. Only thing really bugging me is the hairline paint job and will have to fix that when I get some time. The fat belly pad could use some work too, but it's manageable when futzed. Overall a great addition to the Trek family :)
39078968591_dce1966e6a_c.jpg

27301343019_5fc4b10460_b.jpg

39078968021_ba5b5f2bf0_b.jpg

38369457254_46c324e189_c.jpg

27301342389_a131987bb7_b.jpg

Removed half of the stomach padding on mine (they really did put an awful lot in there), and also added a bit of padding to the front of his hips where it sinks in a bit, and now I'm much happier with the look of the figure. Of course when you do that the belt sits a bit looser than before, but it doesn't seem to be too noticeable.

20171215_151934 (558x1000).jpg

20171215_152109 (835x1000).jpg

Removed half of the stomach padding on mine (they really did put an awful lot in there), and also added a bit of padding to the front of his hips where it sinks in a bit, and now I'm much happier with the look of the figure. Of course when you do that the belt sits a bit looser than before, but it doesn't seem to be too noticeable.

View attachment 382807

View attachment 382808

How did you remove the outfit?

Very slowly and carefully! It's a really tight fit with those wide shoulders, but eventually I was able to pull it off. Bending the figure at the waist seemed to help as well and give me a bit of extra slack.

Back