Quantum Mechanics Star Trek The Original Series Khan Noonien Singh 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to post pics!
That fat belly really bothered me so I've modded it as soon as I got the figure.
Plus got a good look at the body.

JE6QyNK.jpg

aPFSHMc.jpg

op1QIxA.jpg

Be careful if you decide to do the same.

yQ1Tdzm.jpg

End result (sorry for SSC COBRA stand, I just really don't like QMX's one)

WtY2gCp.jpg

FJEOEtx.jpg

2HzxhTr.jpg

I don't think his face is too dark or his suit too bright, and I see where they were coming from with the fat belly. He does have that 60's burly muscle pot belly Ala iron sheik going on. But it doesn't translate how they did it. removing about half it is the right amount. with the half you remove shove it over his crotch to fill in the recess/gap there and then it's perfect.

Damn basic figure but for $150! Damn great figure! Might remove the fat suit, but man this is a fine representation of KHAN!

The older Khan will be a day one PO!

QMX is my favorite right now.

It was bound to happen. As long as I get my figure I don't care who carries it, but it does not bode well for the health of QMX's Star Trek line. This was supposed to be a QMX exclusive, shows that they're having a hard time moving Khan despite the reported low production number.

Last edited:
It was bound to happen. As long as I get my figure I don't care who carries it, but it does not bode well for the health of QMX's Star Trek line. This was supposed to be a QMX exclusive, shows that they're having a hard time moving Khan despite the reported low production number.

i never bought into the limited low numbers....yes I understand TOS Trek at these prices has a very small overall fanbase

Yeah I'm guessing they were never expecting this to be a huge seller, since most fans were probably waiting to get the more iconic TWOK version instead. But still, I'm glad they made it.

This is fantastic looking. I won’t buy it because Kirk and Spock are no longer available.

They need to keep the main characters available or else the customer pool will never grow larger than the initial Kirk sales numbers.

Bring Out an updated Kirk and Spock, make sure the have the essential TOS look, and I will jump on board with the future of this line.

This is fantastic looking. I won’t buy it because Kirk and Spock are no longer available.

They need to keep the main characters available or else the customer pool will never grow larger than the initial Kirk sales numbers.

Bring Out an updated Kirk and Spock, make sure the have the essential TOS look, and I will jump on board with the future of this line.

These were available for some time when they were released:dunno ...as for this hitting Sideshow not really surprised, limited figure or not Star Trek is just not as popular with younger collectors (unless they release figures from the new TV show) as say Star Wars or Marvel.

In all honesty four tos characters and a chair and one TNG is something short of a miracle.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is as far as we come. I hope not but it’s always a strong possibility.

And I'm glad I was able to support them.

Same here. They have managed to provide quality figures with quality accessories at reasonable prices.

Perhaps a bump in the road, here and there (Picard's tunic) but it wasn't a disaster.

Looking forward to more TOS and TNG figures.

Yeah I'm really hoping the Picard mishap didn't set them back too much, or cause them to reconsider the Trek line at all. Because there's still a ton of figures I want to get (included a Captain Pike that Nanjin recently hinted at).

The Mezco line is finished and I think this line is floundering- no Scotty or Chekov..nothing in sight- let alone Uhura

In my opinion Trek had all that it needed to be successful again in the 2000 era with the new movies. But the problem is they waited way too long for the second film. It totally killed the momentum of the reboot. So everything else suffers.

Trekkies are dying off.

Its not like this figure was that long ago. It went up for sale in what November of last year? A little over three months without an announcement isn't that long. Especially considering that QMX makes announcements, puts up pre-orders, and delivers shortly afterwards. I think its jumping the gun to proclaim the line dead.

I don’t think anyone said as such... but the sentiment is that every single time we see something it’s lucky. That’s how I feel even from the first time the protos were shown. I hoped... but didn’t expect to see them actually get made

Back