Quantum Mechanics Star Trek The Original Series Khan Noonien Singh 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt does look great in that review, but I am noticing the head being a bit darker than the body. Think I might have to add some extra speckling to the neck to even that out more.

And I'm also thinking I might need to shrink down that stomach a bit too. I know the body needs to have some padding there, but it still seems to be jutting out way too much in a lot of pics.

Nanjin posted on Facebook shipping is being hampered by the LA wildfires.

Sculpt does look great in that review, but I am noticing the head being a bit darker than the body. Think I might have to add some extra speckling to the neck to even that out more.

And I'm also thinking I might need to shrink down that stomach a bit too. I know the body needs to have some padding there, but it still seems to be jutting out way too much in a lot of pics.

The belly has a little too much, but you can make it better or worse with futzing. If the belt is too low on the hips it accentuates it, and padding out the hips a bit also helps a lot.

Got shipping notice and tracking on Khan this afternoon. Looking forward to this.

Khan is on his way! There were also some comments in the shipping notice about chasing me 'round the Moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's flames before "he gives me up", or something..???

Anyone else get this? Any idea what it means? Should I hide?

Khan is on his way! There were also some comments in the shipping notice about chasing me 'round the Moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's flames before "he gives me up", or something..???

Anyone else get this? Any idea what it means? Should I hide?

It's a quote from TWOK:

Khan: [paraphrase from Melville's Moby ****] He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round perdition's flames before I give him up!

Yup just got mine as well. Only had time for a couple quick shots, but it's still a really nice figure with an absolutely fantastic sculpt.

IMG_20171214_155017~01.jpg

IMG_20171214_154952~01.jpg

Yeah even without many accessories and a pretty basic outfit, the figure still has a TON of presence.

And the red does seem pretty bright there, but it was taken in my car in daylight so I assume indoors it will look a bit more muted.

He doesn't stand as easy as Kirk, Spock, McCoy. Bad center of gravity. My phaser handle broke right away also.

Why can’t the other guys ( you know who I am talking about)
Make figures like QMX ?

So far every TOS figures have been out of the park homerun
from headsculpts to clothes .

Bring TWOK on QMX !

Yup just got mine as well. Only had time for a couple quick shots, but it's still a really nice figure with an absolutely fantastic sculpt.

View attachment 382624

View attachment 382625
Wow, yours looks great! Mine has a bread basket for a belly. I don't remember Khan being that out of shape. Plus the hands color aren't dark enough to match the rest of the body, I need to repaint them, but the rest looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Back