Prime 1 / Blitzway: Terminator 2 - T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of agree about the proportions being a bit off and the head a smidge too big, but it's not a glaring issue for me and I still think this is a super impressive piece.

Definitely need some clearer pics of the full body to know for sure though.

Wish they’d do a T1 T-800 in this scale and detail. I just can’t get onboard with the 1/2 scale and those…missed opportunities, imo.

I really like what I see especially the semi-BD headsculpt which is sadly overshadowed by the later stage. TBH I’m over the half face gone. It was served to collectors numerous times and most of them were (in my opinion) badly executed.
I will use as an example QS’ bust. It is definitely an impressive piece quality wise but they made it too realistic with the integration of the endoskull. That’s a no-no for me. I didn’t feel the vibe of this powerful and iconic scene with the bust.
To me, K.A. Kim clearly understood the specifics of the said scene and found a good compromise here…So did Enterbay back in the days.

This and the endo will make one hell of a duo! And I must say, It’s good to see Terminator getting some attention. The past few years were calm for me with no purchases…Time to reset the clock!

I’m all in on these. I’m super hyped to see high quality representations from my Favorite film. Who knows when or if we’ll ever see another company make something of this quality. I can’t wait to PO, hopefully these aren’t too ridiculously overpriced.

Do you buy statues @a-dev? Is this something you could see yourself getting?

Wish they’d do a T1 T-800 in this scale and detail. I just can’t get onboard with the 1/2 scale and those…missed opportunities, imo.
Better hope they do it before JND takes a bite. Any day I prefer a polystone 1/3 police shoot out Arnie over a silicone one.

Heck the 1/2 scale should have been polystone head, it could have ended up looking better.

I’m all in on these. I’m super hyped to see high quality representations from my Favorite film. Who knows when or if we’ll ever see another company make something of this quality. I can’t wait to PO, hopefully these aren’t too ridiculously overpriced.

Do you buy statues @a-dev? Is this something you could see yourself getting?
I don't, I'll probably just live vicariously through other people's collections with regard to these.

I've overdone it on action figures so much over the years and have given myself a mountain to climb to reduce my collection to a more mature and manageable amount. To start buying statues now would be a mistake - financially not a good time either.

I’m not overly keen on the sculpt but I love the expression. I’m so happy this and the T-1000 aren’t screaming “purchase required!” to me, like the Jungle Hunter did. The endo is a different story though.

I recon my clean Enterbay will fill this void.

Terminator Thumbs Up GIF

Back