Prime 1 / Blitzway: Terminator 2 - T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had mine for about 6 years. It looks brand new.
Hey Bezzerkerr, just out of curiosity, when you've had your Enterbay 1/4 T2 T-800 battle damaged figure on display, have you always kept yours in a cool environment, with no heat in the room? [i ask, because i'm just wondering if pleather materials erode and decay over time, due to long periods of exposure to heat].

Hey Bezzerkerr, just out of curiosity, when you've had your Enterbay 1/4 T2 T-800 battle damaged figure on display, have you always kept yours in a cool environment, with no heat in the room? [i ask, because i'm just wondering if pleather materials erode and decay over time, due to long periods of exposure to heat].
I've had mine and others alike, for over 10 years now, and they still all look like new.

When its cold, heating goes on and when its hot, fans come on, but thats about it, dont have Air Con.

Hey FDS, what do you think would have caused this to happen then?
Everyone's living conditions are different. It usually has to do with your climate for your location, humidity, upkeep on your collectibles, and what the conditions of your actual display area are. As previously noted, the pleather deteriorates quickly for some collectors while others have their items for years without issues. You can't really pinpoint it to one thing only.

Hey FDS, what do you think would have caused this to happen then?
That’s the worst I have seen.

I see Gipetto0812 has responded, to what I was pretty much was gonna say.

There could be a number of factors, one of them climate, room temperatures being too hot, or too cold. The other is handling of them. Oily hands, possibly little dust/clothes mites, etc.

They're coming.......
terminator 2 film GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment
james cameron film GIF by Tech Noir
terminator 2 GIF

On page 1 of this thread, you can see the T-800's sunglasses on the table, so hopefully we'll also see a clean version of the T-800 with the lever action Winchester shotgun..........
arnold schwarzenegger art GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)

On page 1 of this thread, you can see the T-800's sunglasses on the table, so hopefully we'll also see a clean version of the T-800 with the lever action Winchester shotgun..........
arnold schwarzenegger art GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)
We will see. But personally I only need one and that will be the BD version which is a given. It is overall a lot more interesting to look at as a statue. Anyway I hope you guys will get your wish also.

Back