Prime 1 / Blitzway: Terminator 2 - T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they use pleather for the T-800's clothes, collectors be like.........
No GIF

Looks well made, but the face sculpts aren't quite there, especially Arnold's. I think them "fixing" the make up look and trying to go the Hot Toys route of making it look real has screwed with the sculpt. Also his nose looks a tad big? Outside of the head, amazing. Hope it's real leather tho..

Was really hoping for a Cyberdyne assault T-800 instead. Face sculpt is passable, but just like with the T-1000, Enterbay did a much better job with their 1/4 figures.

So far I'm liking the t-1000 the best, of course we need the full set of pics and photos in normal lighting to really tell.

I'm tempted to PO the 1000 right off the bat.
Next comes the endo, it's good but something is off with the proportions and weightiness. I'm on the fence atm and won't po the endo, yet.

T-800 Arnie bd is the weakest of all three for me, his nose is too big, his chest flat, body a little too small, shoulders too small, grenades really dominate his body. The BD details are great though, just about the best I've seen, easily surpassing QS T2 bust. But I'll give him a miss, I don't think it's good enough, not for me.

Last edited:
So far I'm liking the t-1000 the best, of course we need the full set of pics and photos in normal lighting to really tell.

I'm tempted to PO the 1000 right off the bat.
Next comes the endo, it's good but something is off with the proportions and weightiness. I'm on the fence atm and won't po the endo, yet.

T-800 Arnie bd is the weakest of all three for me, his nose is too big, his chest flat, body a little too small, shoulders too small, grenades really dominate his body. The BD details are great though, just about the best I've seen, easily surpassing QS T2 bust. But I'll give him a miss, I don't think it's good enough, not for me.
The QS bust is unbeatable. Only EB 1/4 comes close.

Back