Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's almost 4am here and I'm having wet dreams of this bad boy.. I think I have a problem lmao.

Legit can't wait to PO this. I imagine this will be a Q4 2020 release.

Already planning what to sell to make room for this.

Will UK retailers stock this? Never looked into purchasing P1 before...

Most likely CDUK will, they have their other Predators. Although you may have to settle for the reg, not that we know how all of the various bits and pieces will be packaged. I'll be buying the main statue and all the extra heads I think.

https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/predator-statue-big-game-predator-70-cm.html?search=predator

Calling it now. Extra heads will come with the tree exclusive.

Surely they'll include at least one with the standard as is usually the case with all of their statues. I'm thinking (and hoping) we get the masked and roaring heads with the standard, then the deluxe will include the closed mouth and original Gort helmet.
If Prime 1 were to break hearts in any way, it would be by switching the unmasked heads so that the roaring one is in the deluxe.

Calling it now. Extra heads will come with the tree exclusive.

I honestly don't think they will do that. I suspect they will offer a full package with a discount. But a separate option for the heads and base. There will be an uproar if you have to buy a $600 (pure speculation) base + the cost of the extra heads in order to get them. Even the most sycophant P1 followers in their FB group wouldn't be able to defend that move. I get why they have made it, and I appreciate what it offers, but I'm sure that even Prime 1 will be aware that the majority of people won't actually have the space for it.

Fingers crossed anyway ;) Although it's a mute point until they sort out EU shipping.

I just want the classic p1 masked and unmasked heads.

I hope the skinned body/tree is not part of regular so the cost is lower. Zero interest in that. I know what they trying to do with the skinned hanging body but it just doesn’t have that bloody wow effect due to the way it’s done. It also takes up so much space and actually detracts from the statue itself as a background piece.

It will be awesome if they just have pred plus 2 classic head and keep it under $1000. Then have a deluxe version with all the other stuff I don’t want and charge $200000000 for it :D

It will be awesome if they just have pred plus 2 classic head and keep it under $1000. Then have a deluxe version with all the other stuff I don’t want and charge $200000000 for it :D

That won't happen. Their Big game comic Predator is their closest similar product to this, same kind of pose, character and size. And the regular version (with no extra heads etc) is $1200. The base is also less detailed. It would be nice if they could keep this in the same ball park however. I'm happy to pay extra for the guardian mask and the closed mouth head as I appreciate that not everybody will want them.

https://www.prime1studio.com/dhpr-big-game-predator-pmdhpr-02.html

I suspect the most desired change out heads will come with the exclusive piece. I speculate that there will be two options to buy:

- Predator
*Original Helmeted Portrait
*Closed Mouth Portrait

- Predator w/ Exclusive Additional Base Victim
*Original Helmeted Portrait
*Closed Mouth Portrait
*Ex Open Mouth Portrait
*Ex Gort Helmeted Portrait

Exclusive all the way!

I suspect the most desired change out heads will come with the exclusive piece. I speculate that there will be two options to buy:

- Predator
*Original Helmeted Head
*Closed Mouth

- Predator w/ Exclusive Additional Base Victim
*Original Helmeted Head
*Closed Mouth
*Ex Open Mouth Portrait
*Ex Original Helmeted Head

Exclusive all the way!

All speculation but I think it will be like the Lobo release.

Reg - Predator with masked portrait and some switch out parts (maybe)

Ex - Predator with all three alternate heads

DX - Everything with the EX and the tree with skinned body

Tree will be sold separate if desired (like the dolphins)

All speculation but I think it will be like the Lobo release.

Reg - Predator with masked portrait and some switch out parts (maybe)

Ex - Predator with all three alternate heads

DX - Everything with the EX and the tree with skinned body

Tree will be sold separate if desired (like the dolphins)

Lobo has three buying options? Well then maybe you’re right and that’s what we will see. Definitely a lot here between all the change out heads/ hands (no doubt) and the additional General Hopper victim piece.

With that said, this is going to be an epic preorder!

I want the measurements of this thing. I want the full thing but I don't know if I'll have the space lol.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

That won't happen. Their Big game comic Predator is their closest similar product to this, same kind of pose, character and size. And the regular version (with no extra heads etc) is $1200. The base is also less detailed. It would be nice if they could keep this in the same ball park however. I'm happy to pay extra for the guardian mask and the closed mouth head as I appreciate that not everybody will want them.

https://www.prime1studio.com/dhpr-big-game-predator-pmdhpr-02.html

Valid point but on flip side the city hunter is $950. So I am still hopeful. Also isn’t the comic pred bigger? It says it’s 27 inches tall, that still 1/4 scale?

Valid point but on flip side the city hunter is $950. So I am still hopeful. Also isn’t the comic pred bigger? It says it’s 27 inches tall, that still 1/4 scale?

I like your optimism, and I hope I eat my words lol. But there is less to the P2, especially the base from a production point of view. 27" sounds about right, although it's hard to judge as both are raised up and hunched over. Did we have a size for this Jungle hunter yet? It looks bigger still over the actual Big game Pred.

I like your optimism, and I hope I eat my words lol. But there is less to the P2, especially the base from a production point of view. 27" sounds about right, although it's hard to judge as both are raised up and hunched over. Did we have a size for this Jungle hunter yet? It looks bigger still over the actual Big game Pred.

Both are 1/4 scale, which is huge for Predators.

Crossing fingers we get the basic statue and a roaring head all for $1200 or under. $1050 or $1100 would be a dream.

Back