Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Predator is around 32inch tall. Bane size > ・Statue Size approximately 32.5 inches tall [H:82.7cm W:70.4cm D:66.6cm]

Screen-Shot-2019-08-05-at-7-15-53-AM-copy.jpg

It's crazy to think that this is the same size as another 1:3 scale statue. Gonna have a huge presence for sure, especially with the tree

Damn, looking at it like that I hadn't even considered how big, and probably heavy these things actually are. That is enormous if that Bane is 1/3. When I was looking at the video of the P2 it didn't look anywhere near that big next to people if memory serves. Maybe I'm wrong? The scales between the two pieces concerns me slightly.

I have PCS 1/3 Goro which is 35 inches in height and believe me when I say it's massive lol.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It's crazy to think that this is the same size as another 1:3 scale statue. Gonna have a huge presence for sure, especially with the tree

At least we know that they based him on real Kevin Peter Hall height : 7 ft 2 in (218 cm)

Can someone photoshop the Sideshow Dutch next to this piece so we can see what they look like together?

I suck at photoshop so forgive how crude this is but I wanted to see what this looked like alone anyway without that base behind it. I know this isn’t what you’re looking for but someone will probably do a great job on here and make them look like they’re actually on a table together. It’s really difficult to scale them for me also but I’m no expert lol. If these come out tiny I’ll have to repost them once I’m home.

8d32756337fbf351eab7ca8fa5357d96.jpg
5fcddd623392ad07342012b982a0089a.jpg

This does look really cool as a stand alone statue. A bit classier even without the hanging corpse.

Attachments

• 5CC9D36E-D013-4D03-A62D-3EA4C74D7B5A.jpg
    5CC9D36E-D013-4D03-A62D-3EA4C74D7B5A.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 100
  • 94ADE576-356C-40C8-9C27-302546EFBDC9.jpg
    94ADE576-356C-40C8-9C27-302546EFBDC9.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
I suck at photoshop so forgive how crude this is but I wanted to see what this looked like alone anyway without that base behind it. I know this isn’t what you’re looking for but someone will probably do a great job on here and make them look like they’re actually on a table together. It’s really difficult to scale them for me also but I’m no expert lol. If these come out tiny I’ll have to repost them once I’m home.

8d32756337fbf351eab7ca8fa5357d96.jpg
5fcddd623392ad07342012b982a0089a.jpg

This does look really cool as a stand alone statue. A bit classier even without the hanging corpse.

Excellent job! The P1 Predator and the SS Dutch really look AWESOME next to each other!! The bases are extremely similar! They seem like they could make for an amazing display! At least until we get a Dutch from P1!

Haha thanks, not sure about excellent. There are some amazing photo editors on here. I really hope P1 give us a 1/4 Alien and even an endoskeleton. Imagine them all together.

How’s this look? Tried my hand at putting the two together. Oh they’re gonna look EPIC! I tried to make Dutch’s head roughly the same size (though a hair larger because he’s in the foreground) as the skull being carried by the Predator. What do you think?
KlobSTR_d.jpg

It's too bad we prolly won't get a new Dutch statue from anyone for quite some time. I find it odd that Prime has to try and cut corners around these Pred licenses.

How’s this look? Tried my hand at putting the two together. Oh they’re gonna look EPIC! I tried to make Dutch’s head roughly the same size (though a hair larger because he’s in the foreground) as the skull being carried by the Predator. What do you think?
KlobSTR_d.jpg
That's how it's done lol! Man, you're making want to track one of those down now. Plenty of time I suppose.

That's how it's done lol! Man, you're making want to track one of those down now. Plenty of time I suppose.

Right!! Dude they’re going to look sick together! I mean, yeah hopefully Prime 1 gives us a Dutch as a companion piece, but if they never do at least we have the Sideshow piece that pairs extremely well!

I'd be surprised if P1 don't make a Dutch of their own. Sideshow's was actually decent, but I imagine it can be bettered.

Prime 1 do love to make a ton of obscure characters, even at 1/3 scale so I'd certainly say it's possible. It also looks like both Predators will have sold quite well. The issue with Arnold though may be the fact that they're not actually using the 'PREDATOR' license for this statue.

Prime 1 do love to make a ton of obscure characters, even at 1/3 scale so I'd certainly say it's possible. It also looks like both Predators will have sold quite well. The issue with Arnold though may be the fact that they're not actually using the 'PREDATOR' license for this statue.

Yeah, this is the big question. You can bet that they're going through all of the comics now looking for a character based on Arnie, who isn't technically Dutch... ;)

Yeah, this is the big question. You can bet that they're going through all of the comics now looking for a character based on Arnie, who isn't technically Dutch... ;)

It will be a piece of the main hero character from Nintendo’s “Contra”. Haaa!

I'd be surprised if P1 don't make a Dutch of their own. Sideshow's was actually decent, but I imagine it can be bettered.

I never liked that SS Dutch statue. Likeness was off and body proportions are weird.

Back