Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how they are actually pulling that off through, I mean the licence approval guys have to know exactly what they are doing.
It probably wouldn't be them that would be particularly bothered. More likely whoever does own the rights to make a 1/4 Jungle hunter officially would be the ones to come knocking.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Impressive portrait. I wish the gauntlets and the plasma caster where movie accurate thought. NECA Jungle Hunter is still the most movie accurate portrait of the original SW suit

They still updating things. Sent them your concerns.

Also posted by Prime1 on Facebook:

“Cannon, Gauntlet and Bio do have LED function will be reveal on preorder day. Thank you”

Soooooooooo sick!!!!

In the update post why have they added a photo of the plant there, is it blood they've added or something? ....

I think they have replaced the bright green plastic looking ferns with more realistic darker green ferns.

Maybe it’s too much to ask... but Prime1 if you’re listening, we need you to give us a Dutch as a companion piece!!

It's a grail piece. Day 1 PO. I just hope 1) they won't make a 1/3 version later and 2) they'll make a 1/4 Big Chap to go with him.

I think they have replaced the bright green plastic looking ferns with more realistic darker green ferns.
What a turn around and so fast! I'll be the first to say I definitely prefer this to the cinemaquette. It's much more representative of what's on screen and just says Jungle Hunter much more imo.

What a turn around and so fast! I'll be the first to say I definitely prefer this to the cinemaquette. It's much more representative of what's on screen and just says Jungle Hunter much more imo.

Cinemaquette version in Steve Wang vision. Doesn’t look like Stan Winston 1987 P1

Nice to see the gore is there, and a dog tag added!

Any of you U.K guys ever got a P1 piece? Think I need this even though I stopped buying. It was more down to SS crap quality and ridiculous prices.

This could easily drag me back in...

IS P2 looked great and the Neca 1:1 Chucky interested me but this is a different league.

You may be the first to say it, but not to think it!..lol
I was afraid to post that opinion for fear of backlash.
The Cinemaquette has been the grail that got away...until now.

SS SWS has always been the grail.

The Cinemaquette is big and impressive but that balloon headed, Wang concept, isn't the Predator we all know and love.

What have they actually done to that closed mandible head to improve it? Why does it look so much better? I can't seem to spot much of a difference in the before and after photos in terms of sculpt but it looks leagues better.

Back