Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last photos, just pops with all the repaint! I might try to do more to the bio mask not gloss but add some other blends. Idk will see. But u guys have seen enough.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 77
That's what I was thinking. It's definitely something I'd be interested in.
I'd be interested in a custom mask if it were available. It's only a matter of time before someone makes a copy of it to customize, even if it's not Dave. Hell, it would even be cool just to have another one to put on the base as a prop when using the unmasked head.
Make sure to sound the trumpet if someone ever does this

Man, I’m gonna lift the hold on shipment and request P 1 to ship that bad boy over here, pronto!

Guess I’ll have both this one and the 1/3.

Eating crackers for a while is great for losing weight, lol…

The bad news, economy shipping. So it’s going to be a while.

Great video review, Burtial (I don’t want to say your real name). And awesome pictures, guys.
Just prepare yourself for 2-3 months. Haha but at least it's coming!

Just noticed I'm missing a quill on one of my heads too lol. Looks like it was never even installed. Not sure how I missed it originally. FFS.
Hopefully they can just send a quill, I mean glue it in and bam, done. I'd use tan paint on the chip tho, fill it in and then add the black pattern just to make sure

Think he's done collecting. While he liked what he saw when this originally went up for order, he didn't sound interested in owning.

I wonder what he thinks of the new 1/3, though...
If he's done collecting then I doubt he'd be keen to own the new 1/3. Don't blame him either, The price of this stuff is getting out of hand lol.

Hopefully they can just send a quill, I mean glue it in and bam, done. I'd use tan paint on the chip tho, fill it in and then add the black pattern just to make sure
I contacted the seller, they are going to reach out to Prime 1 for me.

As for the paint, not sure I'd be able to colour match it. The black paint seems easier, since the chip is the size of the black dot next to it.

I contacted the seller, they are going to reach out to Prime 1 for me.

As for the paint, not sure I'd be able to colour match it. The black paint seems easier, since the chip is the size of the black dot next to it.
So my old ss maquette was missing a quill I just cut the tip of a tooth pick painted it black and glued it. Couldn't tell the difference one bit. Just a thought. But they had a hole for it to go into Idk if this does.

Get some Sculpey, sculpt a small quill using the existing ones as reference, hit it with a heat gun for a couple seconds or bake it to harden, then glue it into the empty quill slot. Paint and lacquer to match. It's even available in black.

So my old ss maquette was missing a quill I just cut the tip of a tooth pick painted it black and glued it. Couldn't tell the difference one bit. Just a thought. But they had a hole for it to go into Idk if this does.
Thanks man. Not sure if a tooth pick would work in this instance as the quills on this one are curved and made of a flexible pvc, but I'll see what I can come up with.

Get some Sculpey, sculpt a small quill using the existing ones as reference, hit it with a heat gun for a couple seconds or bake it to harden, then glue it into the empty quill slot. Paint and lacquer to match. It's even available in black.
Actually not a bad idea. I'll wait and see what the seller comes back with, but otherwise I'll look into this if it bothers me enough (right now it doesn't). Only issue I can think of is that the original quills are a flexible PVC and curved, so sculpting one out of sculpey might look different but worth a try.

Thanks man. Not sure if a tooth pick would work in this instance as the quills on this one are curved and made of a flexible pvc, but I'll see what I can come up with.

Actually not a bad idea. I'll wait and see what the seller comes back with, but otherwise I'll look into this if it bothers me enough (right now it doesn't). Only issue I can think of is that the original quills are a flexible PVC and curved, so sculpting one out of sculpey might look different but worth a try.
Theres also this stuff that works pretty great.
Sugru I000953 Multi-Purpose Glue for Creative Fixing and Making, 8-Pack, Black, 8 Piece https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089WHP1WD/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_7FR0J2DREV79EPKRF19P

I added the black paint to the bio mask, I’m done lol

Attachments

• BD82A514-0AF6-4A68-BB2D-641A80B7017A.jpeg
    BD82A514-0AF6-4A68-BB2D-641A80B7017A.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 59
That's awesome! I can only imagine how badass your collection will look with both of these guys in it. Congrats!
Yup, it’s now official. My Big Game Jungle Hunter is getting ready to ship. Yeah!!! Why? After previously saying that I was almost cancelling for just the 1/3? Because of your video and opinion. You are my favorite collector YouTuber. You are the one who knows the most about stuff. Not hating on people like Mr X, Batman Collector, Gem Mint, etc, but they are like car salesmen to me. You are the truth, brother! Thanks.

Yup, it’s now official. My Big Game Jungle Hunter is getting ready to ship. Yeah!!! Why? After previously saying that I was almost cancelling for just the 1/3? Because of your video and opinion. You are my favorite collector YouTuber. You are the one who knows the most about stuff. Not hating on people like Mr X, Batman Collector, Gem Mint, etc, but they are like car salesmen to me. You are the truth, brother! Thanks.
I can not stand any of them, they just are in it for the money, I know BMR who started this whole thing. Great guy, who got out of collecting because of these pple especially sean, flanskster. They do it to keep buying statues and scam people. Idk about batman guy. But I won't subscribe to anyone but burial. I don't trust anyone but him. These other guys are scammers dude. Do it for views and money. Seriously. BMR had a video about all these guys and how they scam pple. Just crazy!!!

I'd be interested in a custom mask if it were available. It's only a matter of time before someone makes a copy of it to customize, even if it's not Dave. Hell, it would even be cool just to have another one to put on the base as a prop when using the unmasked head.
Try Andy Pred Andy (from Germany). He’s Neny Dee’s buddy. He owns one of the best Predator collections out there, it’s actually way larger and more impressive than Neny Dee’s. He made me some custom stands for my older Sideshow Predator extra heads, including Dutch and Machiko. He also made me a City Predator disc and a bunch of skulls. I believe he has made 1/4 helmets. He ordered the Big Game Hunter/Hunter Victim himself. Contact him through Facebook. He’s a really nice dude and replies rather quickly. Tell him Hector sent you, ha.
https://www.facebook.com/pred.andy.948

Last edited:
I can not stand any of them, they just are in it for the money, I know BMR who started this whole thing. Great guy, who got out of collecting because of these pple especially sean, flanskster. They do it to keep buying statues and scam people. Idk about batman guy. But I won't subscribe to anyone but burial. I don't trust anyone but him. These other guys are scammers dude. Do it for views and money. Seriously. BMR had a video about all these guys and how they scam pple. Just crazy!!!
I don’t see Mr X, Batman Collector, and Gem Mint as scammers. More like car salesmen. Yes, they do love ads and making money, that’s for sure. They keep buying and selling statues to keep their videos fresh for continuing viewership. To me, that’s not out of love for statues or the hobby, but for the popularity and revenue for their channels.. They are like informercial dudes, kinda phony. Don’t get me started on Flankster though, that dude, well, I don’t want to change the direction of this thread, lol.

Last edited:
Back