Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t see Mr X, Batman Collector, and Gem Mint as scammers. More like car salesmen. Yes, they do love ads and making money, that’s for sure. They keep buying and selling statues to keep their videos fresh for continuing viewership. To me, that’s not out of love for statues or the hobby, but for the popularity and revenue for their channels.. They are like informercial dudes, kinda phony. Don’t bet me started on Flankster though, that dude, well, I don’t want to change the direction of this thread, lol.
Oh Mr x is one of the worst. You do know, or maybe you don't but Brian aka BMR productions was the admin for a lot of the top fb pages. Or was. But he got out of the collecting statues because of these people. You can think what you want. I know, I know the stories. Now batman collector I told you Idk. him or Gem mint. I mentioned Mr X and Flankster. Those two. But if you don't think Mr. X is not a scammer you need to talk to irma or brian. But this isn't what the thread is about. I was just letting you know. I don't subscribe to anyone who reviews statues. I did only Brutial and that goes against what I said. But his collection isn't out of hand like Mr. X or flanksters. Once I see that trend Im out. But again, Mr. X is one of the worst out there. Plus, his childish she said jokes. As an adult I just can not believe the guy. You can believe what you want. But knowing people that know him and tell there stories. I am in disbelief. He is in it for fame on youtube and that was exactly what happened. Now I don't want to talk about that guy every again. Peace!

Last edited:
See you edited your reply. You did pretty much say you made it more movie accurate...

"I just know that it looks amazing with all the touch ups. I think it looked good normal, but this just upped the game now. Ill have to get it out of the garage. I packed everything up, with the right application it looks like metal!"

See you edited your reply. You did pretty much say you made it more movie accurate...

"I just know that it looks amazing with all the touch ups. I think it looked good normal, but this just upped the game now. Ill have to get it out of the garage. I packed everything up, with the right application it looks like metal!"
Just over the bs man, I just don't care anymore man! Thanks for pointing that out! All subjective thinking so I careless. Or you keep this going. Which is just off topic and human nature. Just over it.

I edited my comment, because its off topic, and I shouldn't even respond! But you want to be right so be right. Instead of picking pple up we prove others wrong and put them down. Reason why I hate this hobby.

Another reason, I won't be in this hobby much longer.

Last edited:
Try Andy Pred Andy (from Germany). He’s Neny Dee’s buddy. He owns one of the best Predator collections out there, it’s actually way larger and more impressive than Neny Dee’s. He made me some custom stands for my older Sideshow Predator extra heads, including Dutch and Machiko. He also made me a City Predator disc and a bunch of skulls. I believe he has made 1/4 helmets. He ordered the Big Game Hunter/Hunter Victim himself. Contact him through Facebook. He’s a really nice dude and replies rather quickly. Tell him Hector sent you, ha.
https://www.facebook.com/pred.andy.948
I know Andy actually, didn't think to ask him. I'll chat to him and see what we can do. Would you be interested in one?

I know Andy actually, didn't think to ask him. I'll chat to him and see what we can do. Would you be interested in one?
I keep in touch with him often. I get my statue first though, ha.

What exactly are you looking for? I lost track of the past posts.

Thank you bro
No problem! He has a lot of instructional videos. The only thing a tad annoying is his constant English and then Spanish explanations, lol. Don’t take me as biased, because I speak Spanish as well, but it’s still annoying to me a bit, lol. But he’s a cool dude…and love how he lets his grandson participate opening the statue boxes with him. I think that’s very cool, the kid will remember those moments for the rest of his life.

I keep in touch with him often. I get my statue first though, ha.

What exactly are you looking for? I lost track of the past posts.
I messaged him already. I'm wanting someone to clone the biomask but make it more film-accurate (Smooth with a more accurate paint job). It can then be used on the headsculpt or placed on the base as a prop.

No problem! He has a lot of instructional videos. The only thing a tad annoying is his constant English and then Spanish explanations, lol. Don’t take me as biased, because I speak Spanish as well, but it’s still annoying to me a bit, lol. But he’s a cool dude…and love how he lets his grandson participate opening the statue boxes with him. I think that’s very cool, the kid will remember those moments for the rest of his life.
I watch a lot of his videos, he's great. The chip on mine is so small that I'm not sure if it's worth the effort of filling in with sculpting material, but I'll think about what I want to do. Might just paint over it with black paint and call it a day.

I appreciate the support guys. It does mean a lot to me since since it's on my dime and time to do that stuff. But I feel like helping each other out is what this hobby should be about. And I try to be as honest and upfront with the good and the bad on whatever piece I review, and to let viewers make their own decisions on a piece and not try and sell them on something.

Oh, and I love Robledo. He's a good dude.

I appreciate the support guys. It does mean a lot to me since since it's on my dime and time to do that stuff. But I feel like helping each other out is what this hobby should be about. And I try to be as honest and upfront with the good and the bad on whatever piece I review, and to let viewers make their own decisions on a piece and not try and sell them on something.

Oh, and I love Robledo. He's a good dude.
Ya he is a good dude. I used to watch him back in the day. Very talented guy! I think you and Robledo are the only two I subscribed too. LOL. I just don't trust anyone else after I heard so many things about the statue world and people in it. I almost stopped collecting. So, you too are pretty much it, as I like to watch. Peace brotha!!!

I put up a video showing all of the 16 swap out combinations for this guy, with 360 degree views for each. I'm curious what you guys think looks best. I'm kinda torn.

I put up a video showing all of the 16 swap out combinations for this guy, with 360 degree views for each. I'm curious what you guys think looks best. I'm kinda torn.
Closed mouth with bloody spine is my first pick, they're all so cool tho

Great stuff as always, brother!

I love that bloody spine, it will probably go best with your collection of blood and gore…and open mouth…

But I’m going with the exact look of the comic book cover, bio helmet, spear, and the bag of skulls…and yes, I have the comic book too…

1A71100B-0C07-42DB-BA80-5DB517326A53.jpeg

I don't have the spear, so it's not an option for me, but tbh I wouldn't use it anyway.

My favourite look is the bloody spine with the closed mouth, followed by the open mouth.

I don't think I'll swap out the bloody spine, but I like to change up the head sculpts as they're all so good.

Back