Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed this very small chip. Anyone know how I can fix this? Should I just fill it in with black paint? It's not too bad as it's pretty small, but still bothers me lol.

View attachment 533640
The dots are random so I would fill it with black paint and call it a day.. I don't know what to tell you about the quill.. Reach out to P1 and see if they will send you one or offer a partial refund.. I dont know if they will replace a whole head for a missing quill....

The dots are random so I would fill it with black paint and call it a day.. I don't know what to tell you about the quill.. Reach out to P1 and see if they will send you one or offer a partial refund.. I dont know if they will replace a whole head for a missing quill....
Thanks man, yeah was thinking the same thing regarding the black paint. If anyone has any recommendations on what paint to use that would be great.

The missing quill is more of a minor annoyance, not very noticeable, it's more just my OCD kicking in knowing that it's missing lol. I bought it locally so I might reach out to the seller to see if they can assist. Otherwise I'll just deal with it.

I wonder when Secret Compass will get their allocation…
Good question. My order still says Sept for both this and the victim.

Do we know if their deluxe versions are coming with the spear? Since they always get the P1 store exclusives..

Well mine arrived with minor damage. My arm tube was off completely. Easy glue and fix and a tree broke. But you can't even notice it at all really. It took me days to figure out where it went. It wasn't until I was painting the base until I saw it. So, I think they all had some issues lol!

Ok guys about the bio mask. I've been talking with Dave Apro aka German Beast Customs about the possibility of doing a custom mask for this statue. Of course this is just to get feelers right now and a bit hypothetical. Real issue is he would need a copy of the mask to get the measurements and the feel for the inside to get the fit right....and he's located in Germany and I'm in the States and I really don't feel comfortable sending the mask with the risk of it getting lost of damage via international shipping.

So my question I'm putting out there is if there is any German collector here that lives in Germany that would be interested in getting a better Biomask made for this statue that would be willing get him the mask ? I know that is a lot to ask and if not then that's cool probably just not meant to be, but it would be great to give a screen accurate biomask for this amazing statue.

Here are some pics of his work on the HT Predator.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9pmLYHgh_x/?utm_medium=copy_link

If the link doesn't work

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210805-140901_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210805-140901_Instagram.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20210805-140915_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210805-140915_Instagram.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20210805-140928_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210805-140928_Instagram.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20210805-140939_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210805-140939_Instagram.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20210805-141006_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210805-141006_Instagram.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 56
Man, I’m gonna lift the hold on shipment and request P 1 to ship that bad boy over here, pronto!

Guess I’ll have both this one and the 1/3.

Eating crackers for a while is great for losing weight, lol…

The bad news, economy shipping. So it’s going to be a while.

Great video review, Burtial (I don’t want to say your real name). And awesome pictures, guys.
That's awesome! I can only imagine how badass your collection will look with both of these guys in it. Congrats!

Thanks man, yeah was thinking the same thing regarding the black paint. If anyone has any recommendations on what paint to use that would be great.

The missing quill is more of a minor annoyance, not very noticeable, it's more just my OCD kicking in knowing that it's missing lol. I bought it locally so I might reach out to the seller to see if they can assist. Otherwise I'll just deal with it.
Just go to Michael's or a local hobby store and pick up a small tube of black acrylic paint. FolkArt is a good brand I use and quite popular in hobby stores. That and a very small brush and you're set.

Just go to Michael's or a local hobby store and pick up a small tube of black acrylic paint. FolkArt is a good brand I use and quite popular in hobby stores. That and a very small brush and you're set.
Exactly thats, what I think as well! Thats where I get all my stuff from is hobby lobby!

Well mine arrived with minor damage. My arm tube was off completely. Easy glue and fix and a tree broke. But you can't even notice it at all really. It took me days to figure out where it went. It wasn't until I was painting the base until I saw it. So, I think they all had some issues lol!
Yeah I'm willing to bet most of these have some minor problems. A small piece of a tree branch broke off my base at the back of it. I didn't even bother gluing it back on because I'll never see it and its covered by plants lol. I kept the broken piece along with the spare switchouts though incase I ever want to repair it or sell it.

Thank you. Not sure if I should use matt or satin black on this...kinda looks like satin would be a better finish I think.

Ok guys about the bio mask. I've been talking with Dave Apro aka German Beast Customs about the possibility of doing a custom mask for this statue. Of course this is just to get feelers right now and a bit hypothetical. Real issue is he would need a copy of the mask to get the measurements and the feel for the inside to get the fit right....and he's located in Germany and I'm in the States and I really don't feel comfortable sending the mask with the risk of it getting lost of damage via international shipping.

So my question I'm putting out there is if there is any German collector here that lives in Germany that would be interested in getting a better Biomask made for this statue that would be willing get him the mask ? I know that is a lot to ask and if not then that's cool probably just not meant to be, but it would be great to give a screen accurate biomask for this amazing statue.

Here are some pics of his work on the HT Predator.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9pmLYHgh_x/?utm_medium=copy_link
I'd be interested in a custom mask if it were available. It's only a matter of time before someone makes a copy of it to customize, even if it's not Dave. Hell, it would even be cool just to have another one to put on the base as a prop when using the unmasked head.

I'd be interested in a custom mask if it were available. It's only a matter of time before someone makes a copy of it to customize, even if it's not Dave. Hell, it would even be cool just to have another one to put on the base as a prop when using the unmasked head.
That's what I was thinking. It's definitely something I'd be interested in.

Good question. My order still says Sept for both this and the victim.

Do we know if their deluxe versions are coming with the spear? Since they always get the P1 store exclusives..
I asked about this recently and apparently it was only for orders very early-on from SC.

Does Neny Dee own this statue? I'm sure he would do a great job making a custom mask.
Think he's done collecting. While he liked what he saw when this originally went up for order, he didn't sound interested in owning.

I wonder what he thinks of the new 1/3, though...

Back