Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here is my WIP shots of my blood effect. Got the materials to use from a friend of mine. This is the second coat drying. First coat was just the Neon Green paint. Then I did a layer of the still water. Waited for that to dry then I did a second coat of the water this time mixed with the green paint. I'm going to see how it looks when dry to see if I need to go again. If not I'll do one more final layer of the water effect just to make it pop a little more. Hope you like it. I based it off of when he gets injured in the leg after killing Blain. Also applied some of the water effect to the mandibles to simulate drool.

Attachments

• 20210810_172736.jpg
    20210810_172736.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 20210810_172713.jpg
    20210810_172713.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 20210810_172722.jpg
    20210810_172722.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 20210810_172718.jpg
    20210810_172718.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 96
  • 20210810_174718.jpg
    20210810_174718.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 95
  • 20210810_164603.jpg
    20210810_164603.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 20210810_172745.jpg
    20210810_172745.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 97
  • 20210810_172706.jpg
    20210810_172706.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 97
Looks incredible! There's no denying the potential this piece brings to the table for custom work.

So here is my WIP shots of my blood effect. Got the materials to use from a friend of mine. This is the second coat drying. First coat was just the Neon Green paint. Then I did a layer of the still water. Waited for that to dry then I did a second coat of the water this time mixed with the green paint. I'm going to see how it looks when dry to see if I need to go again. If not I'll do one more final layer of the water effect just to make it pop a little more. Hope you like it. I based it off of when he gets injured in the leg after killing Blain. Also applied some of the water effect to the mandibles to simulate drool.
Looks great. The color came out nicely! Am I remembering it correctly, wasn't it the right leg? Not really necessary I guess just curious

Looks incredible! There's no denying the potential this piece brings to the table for custom work.

Looks great. The color came out nicely! Am I remembering it correctly, wasn't it the right leg? Not really necessary I guess just curious

Thanks guys! It was his left leg. I made sure and watched the scene again to get the blood placement somewhat correct 😆

Attachments

• 20210810_184618.jpg
    20210810_184618.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 56
Looks pretty cool man. I really dig the clear coat on the head too, really brings it to life.

It still amazes me that after all these years and several films later, the original '87 Jungle Hunter still looks the most realistic to me. The way his mandibles move when he removes the mask in combination with the slimy looking skin, just looks so organic. Apart from City Hunter, all the others look like rubber suits to me.

I had to add both to my cart to add another level, thanks bud. I appreciate the pics. so I can try something different and put the blood on the leaves and stuff. Looks sick!!! I want to see a lot more positivity on here now!!! Great work!!

Fabulous! Great job. I may duplicate this. lol

Looks pretty cool man. I really dig the clear coat on the head too, really brings it to life.

It still amazes me that after all these years and several films later, the original '87 Jungle Hunter still looks the most realistic to me. The way his mandibles move when he removes the mask in combination with the slimy looking skin, just looks so organic. Apart from City Hunter, all the others look like rubber suits to me.
Thanks man. Yeah the original has always felt the most realistic. The City hunter was great too but it still wasn't this level. It really did feel like a real creature versus a man in a suit.

Fabulous! Great job. I may duplicate this. lol
I had to add both to my cart to add another level, thanks bud. I appreciate the pics. so I can try something different and put the blood on the leaves and stuff. Looks sick!!! I want to see a lot more positivity on here now!!! Great work!!

Thanks guys!

This turned out great Rzeznikk!

Oh and finally got around to watching the whole video. What a freaking treat of a piece this is for you. With your art being based on the cover that this piece was based on and it has SW signature. So cool and so perfect. Great art also. Love that final shot with you and Stan also. Congrats brother.

This turned out great Rzeznikk!

Oh and finally got around to watching the whole video. What a freaking treat of a piece this is for you. With your art being based on the cover that this piece was based on and it has SW signature. So cool and so perfect. Great art also. Love that final shot with you and Stan also. Congrats brother.
That added green blood is wicked! Awesome paint app…

Thanks guys. This being my first Prime piece I really don't have anything to base it off of so I'm happy even if there's a few issues. It's still such an epic piece. It really is! Besides getting getting screen accurate bio for it some day and possibly sending the open mouth off to a painter to get closer movie accurate paint on that. If P1 wasn't doing the 1:3, This would be it for most every Pred fan I think.

Agreed, I think most people would be very happy with this if there was no 1:3 announcement, and we don't know if they will be able to replicate that paint job on the production piece anyway.

It's certainly not perfect, but pretty close IMO.

Thanks guys! It was his left leg. I made sure and watched the scene again to get the blood placement somewhat correct 😆
Oh! I think I was picturing the blood on the back of his calf at the end... That was his right leg right? Lmao ima watch it again but yeah I got it now. When he patches himself up! Nice! That's Def cool

Tried posting these updates to my statue on the Prime 1 Collectors Group on Facebook and I guess they are just as overly sensitive over custom work as the nazi LYGSS. Can't share custom pieces on either groups. 🤣
I understand custom repaints, because that could actually be unfair. Imagine someone sharing a repaint that looks insane, but doesn't reveal it cost them an extra $4k... However... Just some blood on the damn leg?! Holy hell that's ridiculous! Lmao

Back