Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then I'll take a new (movie-based) Alien Warrior to match. :pray:
Well technically the artists behind the 1/4 JH based his sculpt from the 87 film. And the artist behind the 1/3 warrior based it on an actual scene from the film.
If p1 was going to do another warrior it would have to be out of scale with the dog and chap and they won't do that. Since I'm positive they are doing avp and Resurrection atm.

as well as the JH big game seems overscaled, the Alien Warrior Comics seems underscaled so i really hope Prime 1 will do exactly the same as they did with the Jungle Hunter Big Game, nothing is impossible with them. Just wait and see.

Well technically the artists behind the 1/4 JH based his sculpt from the 87 film. And the artist behind the 1/3 warrior based it on an actual scene from the film.
If p1 was going to do another warrior it would have to be out of scale with the dog and chap and they won't do that. Since I'm positive they are doing avp and Resurrection atm.
The current Warrior is still branded as comics-based, though. Maybe they'll do a different pose or fresh sculpt in the same scale.

Wishful thinking I know, but they've shown they're not above risking a little redundancy.

Where did you get the AVP and resurrection info from? Would love to see AVP / AVPR statues. Especially Wolf

Where did you get the AVP and resurrection info from? Would love to see AVP / AVPR statues. Especially Wolf

They teased Wolf and Celtic about 4 years ago, but nothing ever came from it. Not yet anyway. I actually messaged their CS last week about this, they asked me to send the pics that they used to tease these two items. Almost as if they had forgotten, although it's possible that the CS agent just doesn't know their Predators. Anyway, the reply was that after speaking to the relevant department about them, there is no new official info on either.

They teased Wolf and Celtic about 4 years ago, but nothing ever came from it. Not yet anyway. I actually messaged their CS last week about this, they asked me to send the pics that they used to tease these two items. Almost as if they had forgotten, although it's possible that the CS agent just doesn't know their Predators. Anyway, the reply was that after speaking to the relevant department about them, there is no new official info on either.
Still got the pics?

What'd they do?
From what I have heard... They have the no refund policy.. So say something like the Alien Big Chap. That's a 600.00 NRD. So if a piece is really late or you change your mind.. Well you are out 600.00

I know there is some more to it but some have been very upset with them about this policy. But I could be remembering wrong. Infecdead story is a bit more complicated I believe.

From what I have heard... They have the no refund policy.. So say something like the Alien Big Chap. That's a 600.00 NRD. So if a piece is really late or you change your mind.. Well you are out 600.00

I know there is some more to it but some have been very upset with them about this policy. But I could be remembering wrong. Infecdead story is a bit more complicated I believe.
Do we know how long it usually takes for them to charge for a piece aftet prime 1 starts shipments? I've never ordered from them but am considering doing do for Big Chap. If they wont charge me the remainder for a few more months ill be able to afford it

I was able to get my NRD for Big Game converted to store credit. I think INFECDEAD's case was indeed different.

Back