Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo by : xenom0rph :
195677338-4027287587326448-2837618890901758021-n.jpg

That (assuming Neny Dee) head/bust...
ohyeah.jpg

So small, that you both missed him in the picture right before your posts :rotfl Post #2258. He's there, his little head sticking over the vegetation. This thing has to be closer to 1/3 than 1/4. How di Prime 1 even come up with this scale to sizing?

Haha, I wanted to see it side by side though. Hard to tell from that photo coz he's in the distance. Still a massive size difference though.

Thanks for posting that. You really start to get a feel for just how big he is when he was handling the spear. That thing is huge.

Well there is a fb post on this piece and it is exactly the same size as the fugitive predator. I think the only one that is out of scale is the ch. I think the 1/3 is going go stand around 30-34 inches tall. I thing this 1/4 is really a true 1/4.

Well there is a fb post on this piece and it is exactly the same size as the fugitive predator. I think the only one that is out of scale is the ch. I think the 1/3 is going go stand around 30-34 inches tall. I thing this 1/4 is really a true 1/4.
Did you miss the image of him next to the SS PF Dutch?

If Dutch is 1:4 there's no chance this thing is 1:4. It dwarfs him.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The JH portraits are considerably larger than the Fugitive. There's no way they're the same scale.

Did you miss the image of him next to the SS PF Dutch?

If Dutch is 1:4 there's no chance this thing is 1:4. It dwarfs him.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Well the ss 1/4 is either off or p1 1/4 is off. Because the ss jh maquette also dwarfs the Dutch. So someone's scale is off. All I'm saying it out of the prime1 predators the only one that doesn't scale with the other p1s is the CH. The other two scale the same height. To me the Fugitive isn't that much smaller as far as head sculpt goes. Body is almost the same as well.

Less than 1/4 and it will be a big No No. Larger than 1/4, great... no worries. hahaha

It's really not, the angle is playing tricks, I'll hunt down another Pic I've seen but the heads look like 20% bigger than the fugitive heads.

All 1/4 predators have been over-scaled, because they all use the Stan Winston maquette as reference and that one was over-scaled.

The movie studio made the maquette to capture the character design and body proportion, but it wasn't important for them to measure the height to be exactly 1/4th, the height was going to be whoever the actor is plus a few inches.

If you put a 1/4 PF next to the Stan Winston maquette you can see the maquette dwarfs it by a huge margin and they're obviously not in scale. Any Predator statue based on SWS size will be the same.

For collector's sake, companies need to understand that and make an accurately sized Predator which should be slightly smaller then the SWS one, instead of following the SWS maquette like it is the holy scripture.. The size of statue was not important for movie makers but it is for collectors who want to display it as a true 1/4 next to other 1/4 characters.

All 1/4 predators have been over-scaled, because they all use the Stan Winston maquette as reference and that one was over-scaled.

The movie studio made the maquette to capture the character design and body proportion, but it wasn't important for them to measure the height to be exactly 1/4th, the height was going to be whoever the actor is plus a few inches.

If you put a 1/4 PF next to the Stan Winston maquette you can see the maquette dwarfs it by a huge margin and they're obviously not in scale. Any Predator statue based on SWS size will be the same.

For collector's sake, companies need to understand that and make an accurately sized Predator which should be slightly smaller then the SWS one, instead of following the SWS maquette like it is the holy scripture.. The size of statue was not important for movie makers but it is for collectors who want to display it as a true 1/4 next to other 1/4 characters.
This thing dwarfs the SWS Predator

Yes, this Prime1 Jungle Pred is even bigger, but to get an accurately sized Predator it actually needs to be smaller then SWS.

The easy way is to compare the size of skull, when they reviewed the companion piece with the skinned human, it was obvious that these would be way over-scaled. The skinned human if I'm not mistaken would come out to over 20" tall head to toe.

Well if this is 1/3 then how big will the actual 1/3 be? I mean, someone's scaling is off. Either p1 is oversized everything. Or ss under sized everything.

I think Prime 1 has a tendency to oversize. If any of you have seen the 1/4 scale New 52 Batman, it's gigantic. It's another 1/3.5 statue.

Well if this is 1/3 then how big will the actual 1/3 be? I mean, someone's scaling is off. Either p1 is oversized everything. Or ss under sized everything.
Well if the 1/3 is actually correctly scaled, then it won't be too much larger than this. Which may result in a pleasingly surprising cost....

Back