Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course, I have no personal beef never did! But I truly fought, not predators lol but the enemy. I wasn't a major though. I fought the sea as a rescue swimmer. Peace

latest

I honestly cant believe how much I like this guy looking at these recent pictures. Went from being flacid to as hard as the rock he's sitting on. Great pictures too

I honestly cant believe how much I like this guy looking at these recent pictures. Went from being flacid to as hard as the rock he's sitting on. Great pictures too

It's certainly been one of the biggest turn arounds I've seen. Those first couple of weeks worth of pictures we saw almost had me writing this off and taking a refund. Now I'm hoping that Prime 1 can figure out the shipping ASAP!

It's certainly been one of the biggest turn arounds I've seen. Those first couple of weeks worth of pictures we saw almost had me writing this off and taking a refund. Now I'm hoping that Prime 1 can figure out the shipping ASAP!

I tried to explain that to peeps when the first pics came out. I'm still concerned about getting a misaligned forehead spot templet, but I'll find out in a month or two.

I can't wait to see him paired with the victim. Which I am surprised is lagging so far behind.

A bit of forced perspective going on here but you can still tell how much bigger this then SSC city hunter

195492677_10226761586965096_7595266266099676643_n.jpg

Thanks for that shot. So the movie license (both fugitive and CH) is scaled a little different compared to the comic ones. Fugitive looks big in the video reviews but it doesn't compare to the JH size which is absolutely huge for 1/4. 1/3 JH will be big, but probably not too much bigger than 1/4 JH if scaled in accordance to the movie lines.

Thanks for that shot. So the movie license (both fugitive and CH) is scaled a little different compared to the comic ones. Fugitive looks big in the video reviews but it doesn't compare to the JH size which is absolutely huge for 1/4. 1/3 JH will be big, but probably not too much bigger than 1/4 JH if scaled in accordance to the movie lines.

Kevin Peter Hall was 218-220 cm tall. In costume probably around 240 cm. :

8992-E924-53-E5-40-A8-831-A-DDB18-C7-BC266.jpg

Back