Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a little odd, yeah. The color above the eyebrows is fine, the color on the mandibles and chin is fine, but they went out of their way to add a greyish brown to the center of the eyebrows. Still nicer than early photos had us believe -- the fact that they got the purple eyes and red rings around the pupils is particularly impressive -- but not snob-proof. :lol

Wish I never saw the prototype. I'd probably be thrilled with this. Damn. :slap

They use wrong color for the "eyebrows" and "nose"

sGKhLcb.jpg

Look who's back with his little marker lol! Dude, why? I think your too much in your head. Its all subjective man. Really No need to keep showing it. Go buy the fat ass one turd then lol! I mean you have options lol! Peace

Should be an easy fix though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bro just let it go, hes in his head. He has been since the pics have been released. Trust me after I get done with mine it will look sick. Such and easy ass fix. I don't get all into statues need to be symmetrically correct. From this point to that point. So, like you I couldn't be more stoked once this arrives. I mean, if the statue wasn't released then make your opinions but its out. So, nothings going to change. I see a fantastic piece. Once I have it in hand Ill see what its like compared to ss original predator. But I can already tell by pics it puts it to shame. That one was a great piece too. Not that second crappy one.

Any CM owners getting this 1/4? Would be pretty cool to see them side by side.

Look who's back with his little marker lol! Dude, why? I think your too much in your head. Its all subjective man. Really No need to keep showing it. Go buy the fat ass one turd then lol! I mean you have options lol! Peace

Why? Because this thing isn't Neca. I just don't understand Prime 1's logic. "Everything is damn well made... let's airbrush gray spot on Pred's forehead..." WTF... Things like that are annoying as hell. PS: Why we always have to repaint things?

Why? Because this thing isn't Neca. I just don't understand Prime 1's logic. "Everything is damn well made... let's airbrush gray spot on Pred's forehead..." WTF... Things like that are annoying as hell. PS: Why we always have to repaint things?

Bro, your going off pictures and talking about neca! Don't buy it then!! I agree a grey spot is unacceptable, but I didn't see a grey spot. Could be an error of the painter. All the guy needs to do is request for another one. isn't that hard. It doesn't need to be repainted. I think all that needs to be added is some gloss. But you seem to be the predator pro here. But the best thing is, don't buy it we heard your piece and movie on... Because saying the same thing isn't going to do jack here. Go send complaints to prime one then! Nothing will get done here. But your the type of guy that would get a mask from the set and say this has dirt on it and this looks different than on tv LOL. Just some harmless fun.

But you seem to be the predator pro here. But the best thing is, don't buy it we heard your piece and movie on... Because saying the same thing isn't going to do jack here. Go send complaints to prime one then! Nothing will get done here. But your the type of guy that would get a mask from the set and say this has dirt on it and this looks different than on tv LOL. Just some harmless fun.

I did sent emails to Prime 1 about all of this.
PS: I actually have a resin cast bio mask from Predator's original movie mold :)

So far the youtube reviewers are all glad and happy with this piece. Nice

I did sent emails to Prime 1 about all of this.
PS: I actually have a resin cast bio mask from Predator's original movie mold :)

Ya I wouldn't doubt it. You see its all materialistic bs. I love collecting but collecting should be fun. The only time I ever nit picked is over a sculpt. I don't see what you see. Your too into it like everything needs to line up in your head. The only time that happens is if you pay someone to do something for you. Customize piece to your specific liking. So, I don't see the point in pointing things out anymore. We get it. Its just over kill now. Peace. Im even tired of replying. So, either you can keep at it or just chill and wait for your liking to a predator. Peace.

Ya I wouldn't doubt it. You see its all materialistic bs. I love collecting but collecting should be fun. The only time I ever nit picked is over a sculpt. I don't see what you see. Your too into it like everything needs to line up in your head. The only time that happens is if you pay someone to do something for you. Customize piece to your specific liking. So, I don't see the point in pointing things out anymore. We get it. Its just over kill now. Peace. Im even tired of replying. So, either you can keep at it or just chill and wait for your liking to a predator. Peace.

Yeah, let's talk only about positive things. Like any issues don't exist with this statue. Sounds like communis but it's ok...

Back