Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit of forced perspective going on here but you can still tell how much bigger this then SSC city hunter

195492677_10226761586965096_7595266266099676643_n.jpg

Omg I didn't think he was that big, oh crap. Where in the hell is this guy going then. Oh damn. I didn't think he be bigger than city hunter.
Wow.

Would honestly expect it to look awful tbh. Dutch looks small even next to the SWS Maquette. So this will dwarf him. He'll be like the height of his chest haha

I'm gonna do it anyway haha, since there's no other options. I currently have him paired with the recent Sideshow Maquette but will be replacing with this. I'm sure he'll dwarf him, but oh well. Didn't realise this statue was so big.
20190317_173300.jpg

Damn! Now I'm thinking this may be plenty big enough.
Prefer the 1:3 pose but depending on price and wait time I might be back on this. What a beast!

Anyone pair this with Dutch yet? I wanna see what they look like together.
Would honestly expect it to look awful tbh. Dutch looks small even next to the SWS Maquette. So this will dwarf him. He'll be like the height of his chest haha

So small, that you both missed him in the picture right before your posts :rotfl Post #2258. He's there, his little head sticking over the vegetation. This thing has to be closer to 1/3 than 1/4. How did Prime 1 even come up with this scale to sizing?

So small, that you both missed him in the picture right before your posts :rotfl Post #2258. He's there, his little head sticking over the vegetation. This thing has to be closer to 1/3 than 1/4. How di Prime 1 even come up with this scale to sizing?

It's definitely in 1:3 scale.

Yep, makes Dutch look like a Hot Toys figure. :horror

Or a chihuahua ready to hump his leg.

Yeah, this is closer to 1/3 than 1/4. Standing straight up he'd be an inch or two shy of the CM, including base. Does this mean the 1/3 won't be much more expensive? If so, I'd hope any extra money would go towards paint, which is fine. The other option is they oversize the hell out of it and we end up with the equivalent of a 1/2 human, but then it would dwarf the Big Chap.

Last edited:
So small, that you both missed him in the picture right before your posts :rotfl Post #2258. He's there, his little head sticking over the vegetation. This thing has to be closer to 1/3 than 1/4. How di Prime 1 even come up with this scale to sizing?

Omfg thats great man. Actually laughed when I went back and saw it. Great 'little' Easter egg haha :lol

Back