Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, let's talk only about positive things. Like any issues don't exist with this statue. Sounds like communis but it's ok...
I'm not going to say there's no room for improvement. As every statue is never perfect. But the level I think you are wanting, you should just send it to Neny. Of course you'll have to pay more, but that's what you have to do at your level of expectation.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm not going to say there's no room for improvement. As every statue is never perfect. But the level I think you are wanting, you should just send it to Neny. Of course you'll have to pay more, but that's what you have to do at your level of expectation.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I only complain because I want 1/3 scale Pred to be even better than 1/4. We deserve it after so many years of inaccurate JH Predators :) .

Still $828 when I had a look earlier. :(

I?d probably bite if they got it down to something like $400 (as ridiculous as it sounds), as I?m finding it hard to resist now with all these sweet looking new shots we?re seeing appear.

I paid $400 for the City hunter, I presume you did also? It's still a lot of money! I'd much rather pay the $250 shipping that I agreed to upon ordering. But if they did get it down to 400 or less I probably would let them ship mine. Gary's pictures have convinced me that this will be pretty awesome in person despite a few niggles.

I paid $400 for the City hunter, I presume you did also? It's still a lot of money! I'd much rather pay the $250 shipping that I agreed to upon ordering. But if they did get it down to 400 or less I probably would let them ship mine. Gary's pictures have convinced me that this will be pretty awesome in person despite a few niggles.

Completely forgot about that one. :lol Yeah, mine was $388, on any normal day we’d probably only have paid $150-$200 for the CH.

Yeah, let's talk only about positive things. Like any issues don't exist with this statue. Sounds like communis but it's ok...

No i just see bigger problems in the world than excessively having issues about a statue! That isn't gonna change anything, thats all! Now you sent your comments to prime one. Nothing is going to get solved here. I rather be around positive people, I don't mind a few comments about what needs to be worked on. All statues need work, Plus, I get your complaints, hell I even have a few myself. But their comes a time where I bite the bullet and deal with it. Then call it a day!

No i just see bigger problems in the world than excessively having issues about a statue!

I agree that repeating the same complaints over and over to the same people is useless, but the comment above is irrelevant on a forum for collectibles. We're in the Big Game thread. Whether you love or hate the piece, whether you've posted your thoughts once or 50 times, you're never going to discuss current/global events in this thread unless they affect the release of this statue. And the threads that are dedicated to global events (in the Other Topics or Sandbox sections) don't last. People either get argumentative or exhausted by it.

This is like jumping into a knitting group on Facebook and telling them not to worry about mastering star stitch technique because the middle east is in conflict. People go to these groups precisely because they want a break from the world. Engaging in (and sometimes picking apart) low-stakes topics like statues is the same as a dog chewing a bone to avoid frustration or anxiety. We all reconnect with the world when we log off here, rest assured.

I don't care about global problems because they are global. I care way more about little things like Predator's gray forehead. Predator Paint Job Matter

I agree that repeating the same complaints over and over to the same people is useless, but the comment above is irrelevant on a forum for collectibles. We're in the Big Game thread. Whether you love or hate the piece, whether you've posted your thoughts once or 50 times, you're never going to discuss current/global events in this thread unless they affect the release of this statue. And the threads that are dedicated to global events (in the Other Topics or Sandbox sections) don't last. People either get argumentative or exhausted by it.

This is like jumping into a knitting group on Facebook and telling them not to worry about mastering star stitch technique because the middle east is in conflict. People go to these groups precisely because they want a break from the world. Engaging in (and sometimes picking apart) low-stakes topics like statues is the same as a dog chewing a bone to avoid frustration or anxiety. We all reconnect with the world when we log off here, rest assured.

I get it, I guess its the more of excessiveness for me! Other than that I get it.

I don't care about global problems because they are global. I care way more about little things like Predator's gray forehead. Predator Paint Job Matter

Never once said anything about global problems. I just said their are bigger issues in the world. So, thats more of your assumptions. But its more of your excessiveness and over analyzing everything thats over bearing. I mean if it bothers you that much? Why keep going on about it? You never answer my questions. You already reached out to P1, they obviously don't give a ****. So, doing it here won't resolve anything. Its just repeating yourself. Now I find myself doing the same damn thing. So, Im out.

Never once said anything about global problems. I just said their are bigger issues in the world. So, thats more of your assumptions. But its more of your excessiveness and over analyzing everything thats over bearing. I mean if it bothers you that much? Why keep going on about it? You never answer my questions. You already reached out to P1, they obviously don't give a ****. So, doing it here won't resolve anything. Its just repeating yourself. Now I find myself doing the same damn thing. So, Im out.

Bigger issues? Who cares? I don?t. This is a collectors forum.

Bigger issues? Who cares? I don?t. This is a collectors forum.

Yet again, Does everything just fly right over your head? Again you didn't answer one question. Use your brain that wasn't my point, if you can read. Which I know you can. So, stop playing dumb. The whole point was you don't stfu for once. We get your issues. SO WHY REPEAT yourself over and over? You keep avoiding the real point or questions I had. So u can keep avoiding the issue or you can keep on about world issues lol! Its almost laughable, that you run around everything. Whatever, now I am repeating everything. Like you baited me into your dumb ****. Best I go my separate way. Before, I let some so called predator expert go on and on. But Im sure Ill see your markers with more pictures in the future! Have at it. While I will just enjoy the statue.

Oh by the way your avatar or bust, no offense but looks like the predator is dead or on drugs! Like he oded or something, just my opinion. Still bad ass avatar or bust!!!

He charge $2000 for 1:1 Predator heads. Neny is the only artist who knows how to paint Predators properly.

Darrin Sim’s work is awesome as well. His City Predator is amazing. So is his Elder.

Joe Evans is pretty damn good too, especially his Jungle Hunter.

Back