Presidential Monsters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets see if we can figure out the satire--again not trying to be political, just trying to guess why each president picked for specific roles.

Reagan as the Mummy is obviously because of his age.
Clinton as the Wolfman because men who chase the girls are known as wolves(*ahem*)
George W. as a Zombie because Zombies want brains and he was accused of not having one?
Obama as Dracula because of criticisms he is draining the country dry?
Kenneday as the Phantom because he wore a mask that hid his secret turmoils (Marilyn, etc.)?
I am stumped on Lincoln and Nixon though....unless its because of physical characteristics such as Lincoln kind of looking like Karloff's Frankenstein and Nixon's jowls being compared to Creechie's gills.....

I was assuming Obama as Dracula was a Blacula reference. But your interpretations are very interesting. Not sure about Nixon and Lincoln either.

Lets see if we can figure out the satire--again not trying to be political, just trying to guess why each president picked for specific roles.

Clinton as the Wolfman because men who chase the girls are known as wolves(*ahem*)
George W. as a Zombie because Zombies want brains and he was accused of not having one?
Kenneday as the Phantom because he wore a mask that hid his secret turmoils (Marilyn, etc.)?
I am stumped on Lincoln and Nixon though....unless its because of physical characteristics such as Lincoln kind of looking like Karloff's Frankenstein and Nixon's jowls being compared to Creechie's gills.....

How utterly bizarre... I LIKE IT! :clap

The linked photo gallery doesn't say who makes 'em? Any of you guys have the skinny?

Lincoln because he's "strong and eternal"
And Nixon is the creature because of Watergate.

As dumb as these are I can't help admit liking them. Nothing I would buy, but they are pretty fun. I think the Nixon is my favorite, the shape of his head really works well for the Gillman :lecture

Back