Presidential Monsters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do know these are 8" Mego style figs right... for the style I think it looks pretty cool.

And the fact that the Obama figure is called Baracula makes this a must-have for me. Just skirting the line between being racist and incredibly hilarious :lol

yhst-90184745838282_2163_246747577

Yeah I know they're Megos. The hat still looks stupid. I like the hat bolts, that's clever, but his head is far too fat for a hat and it just ends up looking goofy.

You do know these are 8" Mego style figs right... for the style I think it looks pretty cool.

And the fact that the Obama figure is called Baracula makes this a must-have for me. Just skirting the line between being racist and incredibly hilarious :lol

Such a freaking weird combination but this doesnt look so bad!

Racist how? Because of the play on words to match Blackula with the distinguished thespian William Marshall? Thats the only thing I can think of that would be somewhat racy.:monkey1:1-1:

awesome dracula, looks a bit like the sideshow 1:1 dracula bust released in 2006.

Back