Figure Cool Larry Bird and Magic Johnson 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aumakua

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am surprised there is no thread for these yet.

https://figurecool.com/
I took the plunge and ordered them from Popcultcha | Australia's Pop Culture Department Store! as I had a 20% off stock discount (offset shipping and then some), trusted them a bit more than ordering direct (since I have ordered a lot from them in the past).

very hard to find reviews but I saw a couple saying they are almost like a rebranded enterbay product for licensing reasons. That may be the case as I don't think any authorized US retailers carry them.

Anyway, got them in today (fastest delivery ever from Australia to Illinois), and I have to say from the packaging to the sculpt, body and uniform they remind me of enterbay and look great next to them. The sculpts aren't "amazing" but they are pretty good and easily pass for the players. extras are lacking (no extra jersey color or trophies like enterbay would often include), but 2 head sculpts! I paid $250 delivered which in today's market doesn't seem too bad and we may never see a Bird and Johnson figure again. only 1,000 made of each (online they say 500 for Bird but my certificate shows #/1,000).

Don't regret the purchase at all, now if they would just make a Kareem, maybe Wilt too but Kareem would be the last one thats a must buy for me.

page14_720x.jpg

Back