Present toys - PT-39 - Future Warrior (T-800 Terminator)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree.

Fortunately, DoggieDoc came through for us, years ago...

Smoke grenade launcher sm.jpg

Going to feel real stupid when InArt releases their prototype tease but I caved and ordered this guy along with a custom painted sculpt from Kayak.
I know a few people mentioned the sculpt looks a wee undersized, but there’s something about it that I just love. Didn’t even know that there was a Hot Toys T-800 until a few weeks ago, but considering the age and similar price, I’m hoping this is the better route!

Would kill for a T2 Sarah Connor if done well. Old HT looks bizarre.

I saw Kayak Zhang is working on a Genisys version, which looks really good, but I can’t understand why he didnt’t make a Hamilton first.

Would kill for a T2 Sarah Connor if done well. Old HT looks bizarre.

I saw Kayak Zhang is working on a Genisys version, which looks really good, but I can’t understand why he didnt’t make a Hamilton first.

pretty good sculpt of Emilia Clark.

Yes exactly. Just to be different. Rather than them all doing the exact same expresson, would be nice.

I always like kindergarten cop, Jingle All the Way Turbo Man, so having a smiling head for any other Arnold figure would be fun.

So many 3rd party Arnold figs, and no other expressions but stoic is shocking.

I'd love to get other expressions for him too. The problem is companies rarely nail his likeness even when doing the typical stern expression. So the next time is always about trying to perfect the default Arnie head rather than branching out into smirks, smiles or anything else.

Did anyone here actually wind up ordering one of those AliExpress fat boys? Tempted to pull the trigger and get one since it’s half the price of the Tamiya…

I'm hoping a kickstarter pops up similar to the TOMY Delorean that works with NECA's Back to the Future line. I'd be interested in all the main Terminator motorcycles in 1:10 and 1:6.

I have a Tamiya Fatboy at 1:6 but it was never made specifically for T2 so isn't wholly accurate - plus it's fragile as ***k, parts have broken numerous times. There's some cool 1:10 ones that are more stable but also not specific to T2.

Edit: Sorry this was meant for @Pizza since he posted photos.

Since you have this, does that DX 13 head fit on this Present Toys bodys neck without any modification?

I have the Present Toys Battle Damaged pre ordered but I don't have a lot of faith in the sculpt after seeing how this one turned out. I would buy a DX13 head if all you have to do is pop it on.

Could anyone else who has both answer? Thanks

Last edited:
Back