Present Toys - 1/6 PT-50 & PT-51 T-800 Terminator (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with the DX13.

In reality after you buy this say for 250 then another 100-150(If you are lucky) for the head, you are going to spend near 400. Might of well try to get the "official" HT version.

If you find that head great but doubtful for any reasonable price
I saw on Mercari last month someone got both dx13 headsculpts for $80...

Hold on brother, I'm crying.

Owning it, I think it's genuine leather. It feels like leather, it's rigid like leather. Pleather tends to be softer.

I saw some review of someone claiming it's not, because he owns a lot of leather goods.

In my opinion, it's leather and they Present Toys claimed it was leather. They seem to use leather on all their figures such as Indy and the terminators. It's still early on, but nothing has flaked yet.

My friend is leaning towards the “eco-leather” option
It feels like leather. I have no idea what Eco is, and yes I googled it. It has various answers from real leather to environmentally friendly pleather.

It feels like real leather, PT said it's real leather, I am leaning on it being real leather. If it deteriorates in 4 yeas, then we'll know for sure, until then, it's real leather.

an excellent option if you don’t have dx13, it looks much better in real life and doesn’t get lost against the background of dx10

Attachments

• IMG_20240225_114716.jpg
    IMG_20240225_114716.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
an excellent option if you don’t have dx13, it looks much better in real life and doesn’t get lost against the background of dx10
I find the DX 10 headsculpt look bad. The DX13 was their best Arnie and the Tech Noir the same.

DX10 really needed a re-do. I find the generic ebay Arnie sculpts look better than the DX10's.

Looking at it, the knee is a little baggy, but might be closer to the the actual movie than the hot toys/hard to tell and the head is obviously the biggest difference.

But if no one has the HT, this is a fine looking figure and you easily can see it's Arnold. Ask anyone who doesn't know Hot Toys exists and people will be amazed imo.

Back