1/6 Present Toys PT-79 Future Warrior (T-800 Tech Noir)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, PT has done about as well as the first movie’s art department at capturing Arnie’s likeness
1702696947153.jpeg

Honestly, it looks fine. Having missed the Hot Toys version, this looks like a perfectly fine alternative.

Yeah, I'm fine with this Present Toys version because I missed out on the original Hot Toys figure.

I love T2 but only a causal fan of T1 so not a stickler on all the details.

This Present Toys figure can be a placeholder until (if) we get a Hot Toys re-issue or InArt release.

The Hot Toys version of this is one of my favorite figures to this day. And I think the prototype is in line with that, though as others point out, it has similar flaws, doesn't attempt to be more screen accurate in any meaningful way, and though I don't know much about this company, I can't imagine it's going to be a high quality piece on the order of the HT version (putting aside that horrible neck adapter that breaks on all of them).

I will also root for Reese and Sarah figures, though. Glaring gaps in my Terminator collection.

and and and.................

an ENDOESKELETON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed. So long as, like Hot Toys, they choose the most iconic and popular versions.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/terminator-endoskeleton-hot-toys-902662
https://www.toyswonderland.com/product/hot-toys-terminator-salvation-t-700-endoskeleton-mms94/

and and and.................

an ENDOESKELETON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol Since were going down this rabbit hole, I kind of always wanted a figure of the random 1980's WWF guy that the Terminator chucks off the phone. The one who looked a bit like Hillbilly Jim.
That and a 1/6 phone booth so I can recreate the scene.
terminator%2Barnold%2Bphone.gif

Would everybody maybe just calm the eff down?
This is an unlicensed figure. They can't put a 100% license on it, or this figure will never see the light of day.

That's not how third parties work. They don't "need" to make it not accurate. There's plenty of third parties that have perfect likenesses out there.

Back