Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was extremely simple! As the armor's strap is elasticated it just slid over the gauntlet. AND as a bonus you can trap the pipe under the gauntlet top before you click it into the forearm piece to make the pipe look like its going into the gauntlet without having to superglue it to the plate like i originally was going to do

dscf0818hi.jpg

dscf0819a.jpg

dscf0820e.jpg

dscf0824z.jpg

dscf0833e.jpg

dscf0838a.jpg

... And im done for now.

@ Bakurenoh, is possible to easily remove the 1st preds side puch and super gluing it to classic without damaging the pouch in the process? have you tried it?

I wont be trying it, but the pouch is attached to the belt of p1 by a bit of string so it would only take a snip to get off and a dot of glue to attach to classic

yeah i noticed its glued on nicely to the p1, the other would be to swap out the whole armor and loincloth but i dont know if it will fit classic. thanks!

The thing i love about collecting Hot Toys Predators is that you really feel like you are getting the most bang for your buck.

Can't wait to own this guy, he will look awesome next to my trio, P2 and Wolf.

The thing i love about collecting Hot Toys Predators is that you really feel like you are getting the most bang for your buck.

Can't wait to own this guy, he will look awesome next to my trio, P2 and Wolf.

they do look great together..........all of em and i too think you get your money's worth.

dscf0816lm.jpg

:clap:clap:clap

:goodpost:

That's exactly the idea and image in my mind of my future P1 conversion.. (and the original P1 leafy stand of course :lecture)

PS: I Only miss the waist pouch in that picture, and I''ll try a pair of leather straps in the knees in addition

These photo's really showcase this figure well. The P1 Conversion looks amazing also. Can't wait to do the same thing to mine when I get it in the mail. Hands down 100x better than the old one.

It's one hell of an awesome toy. Best of the line so far. But then, i didnt like Royce, Falconer or Tracker much. I'm currently playing with "battle damaged" p1 :cool:. He is fighting Berserker. Oh my!

The Classic looks good just standing there but it looks weird in an action pose. I will be keeping my P1 for the action poses.

Great pics man. The conversion looks easy enough and I had that same question about the waist armor, would the the P1's fit the Classic? If not, I see no real difficulty in just taking it off P1 and putting it on Classic.

Either way, I can't wait to get this but I am really hoping the masks can fit the P1 face, of course, after removing the mandibles on the mask. Even thought it will stay masked, unlike P1, just knowing that you have to remove everything in the face for the mask to fit bothers me. I guess I'm used to the old setup.

Back