Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Belgian retailer says they haven't yet received a payment request from HT, so probably not in stock till after New Year.

381941_231742600232064_145970452142613_577756_1702456505_n.jpg

Where was this released? What shop? :cuckoo:

FINALLY! Just got off the phone with parcelforce. They're being so slow ive not even got the letter with the items reference number to free him from customs. So i've been on the phone with them for the last 15 mins and got the ref number directly from them and i have paid. He will be here tomorrow! Boooom

Awesome! I expect a tonne of P1 conversion pics!

FINALLY! Just got off the phone with parcelforce. They're being so slow ive not even got the letter with the items reference number to free him from customs. So i've been on the phone with them for the last 15 mins and got the ref number directly from them and i have paid. He will be here tomorrow! Boooom

If you dont mind me asking bakurenoh,how much did customs charge you?i have 1 on order with ssc but am looking to get another of e-bay. cheers

Amazingly only £18.98 i got charged from the ebay one. I was getting ready for £45'ish

From my personal experience, I find that customs is either free to £20 when buying from HK, but around £40 when buying from the US.
I ALWAYS get customs charges when buying from the US but mostly have none at all when buying from HK. I try to avoid buying from the US whenever possible.
Maybe the HK sellers mark them as low value or something?

Man really who needs that stupid skull, there was no super predator skull in the film and I definitely don't need it.

wasnt there a super pred skull when royce and the others were walking into the camp? i think i vaguely remember seeing one, or was it a pred skull?

Man really who needs that stupid skull, there was no super predator skull in the film and I definitely don't need it.

I definitely dont need it but its OK I guess for those who collect skulls or whatever. I just find the idea of exclusives annoying to be honest. We should ALL get the exclusive items as standard.
Most of the time I dont care at all for the exclusive items, but in some cases I do - Enterbays Leon metal axe comes to mind. I had to pay over £20 on ebay just for an axe!:gah:

I definitely dont need it but its OK I guess for those who collect skulls or whatever. I just find the idea of exclusives annoying to be honest. We should ALL get the exclusive items as standard.
Most of the time I dont care at all for the exclusive items, but in some cases I do - Enterbays Leon metal axe comes to mind. I had to pay over £20 on ebay just for an axe!:gah:

Yeah, so you see thats the problem with those exclusives sometimes. In that case a Super Predator Skull is unnecessary. Who needs to buy it, should buy it but its still pointless imo.

Haha, you will find out if you can too soon enough.:D

:lolDont worry, Im not going to jump straight in and paint my £150 Pred!
I will get good at painting first and then paint him up when Im good enough to do so. He will just have to go without prototype style eyes for a while.

Back