Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its a great idea having the mask plug into the face. Every time its a perfect fit and its tightly on. I am not confident that even if you took the mandibles out of Classic's masks they would fit onto the P1 as the head's are quite different in shape as well as size. It could probably be modified to work to an extent but it wouldn't be a straight forward thing to do.

About the waist armour, Classic is slightly bigger than p1 in the thigh and hip area so it wouldnt be a perfect match but it could be done. But it might be a struggle to clip in at the back of the belt. I think it would just be better to neatly remove the pouch

378143_10150417639257113_638462112_8280662_1316999543_n.jpg

Photos de PLASTIC ENEMIES

I think its a great idea having the mask plug into the face. Every time its a perfect fit and its tightly on. I am not confident that even if you took the mandibles out of Classic's masks they would fit onto the P1 as the head's are quite different in shape as well as size. It could probably be modified to work to an extent but it wouldn't be a straight forward thing to do.

About the waist armour, Classic is slightly bigger than p1 in the thigh and hip area so it wouldnt be a perfect match but it could be done. But it might be a struggle to clip in at the back of the belt. I think it would just be better to neatly remove the pouch

I guess I will give it a try, but won't force anything.

I guess I will give it a try, but won't force anything. Thanks.:wave

I really like my old Predator 1 figures, but these new comparison shots really prove that this new Classic Predator is leaps and bounds better. I don't think I'm going to sell my Predator 1 figures, but they're a bit obsolete compared to this guy.

I really like my old Predator 1 figures, but these new comparison shots really prove that this new Classic Predator is leaps and bounds better.

Good photos and poses can make all the difference. :lecture

I still think P1 is just as good, but in different ways. :lecture

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

1c.jpg

1d.jpg

1e.jpg

Yeah, that's one of the big plusses with Classic. P1 was built for dynamic posing.

dscf0819a.jpg

dscf0816lm.jpg

Wow!! I'm happy that I didn't waste my money on P1! I always knew and I said it before he looks better than P1. I will also make a P1 conversion out of him and also a custom base ala Predator 1 Jungle.

Back