Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How close to the jungle hunter, does this predator compare? I'm tired of waiting for a 2.0 jungle predator and was thinking about just getting this and buying a bone kit from germanbeast. Since I'm no predator expert, I was wondering if this predator is practically the same as jungle, minus the accessories.
That’s pretty much it.
Sculpt is wrong. Paint apps are wrong. Needs the trophies. Arm bands. There's some armor missing. Missing the pouch...

We really need an official 2.0 of Jungle Hunter.

The Classic is a nice place holder but I really want a screen accurate Unmasked 87.

IMG_20181006_181311_024.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That display looks cool as hell with the electricity effect.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sculpt is wrong. Paint apps are wrong. Needs the trophies. Arm bands. There's some armor missing. Missing the pouch...

The Classic is a nice place holder but I really want a screen accurate Unmasked 87.

View attachment 440326

Are those tamashii effects thunder set?

View attachment 440326

That looks nice. Which base is that?

^^ That looks great man, I like the lightning effect around the Pred. :clap

I am happy they scaled this Pred right. The original Predator from HT, MMS90 was a great fig but too short. He was just a bit taller then HT's Dutch fig. The Predator was much taller then Dutch. Thankfully they made the classic Predator from Predators a lot taller.

^^ That looks great man, I like the lightning effect around the Pred. :clap

I am happy they scaled this Pred right. The original Predator from HT, MMS90 was a great fig but too short. He was just a bit taller then HT's Dutch fig. The Predator was much taller then Dutch. Thankfully they made the classic Predator from Predators a lot taller.
Thanks [emoji106][emoji482][emoji482]

I could go for just a smidge taller if they made a new one.

God I'd love an official 2.0 at some point.

Last edited:
OMGs there seem to be many techniques involved in building this base!
Could you give us a rundown? What is that water made of? And the mould on the tree? How did you make those tiny leaves to stay fixed?
Any fishbowl accessory used for this?
Best,
m.

I’ve build my own base too.
971254_184994384989648_2066473622_n.jpg

906657_184994434989643_436007316_o.jpg

966611_184994594989627_417183942_o.jpg

With Predator's 30th anniversary gone without any fig release, do you guys really believe there will be ever a 2.0 jungle hunter? I don't, even if I'd grab it in a heartbeat.

Regarding your diorama, I join the choir: it is awesome. But beyond that, I am wondering: all that jungle paraphernalia... where did you got it from? It just looks the part! What are those things made of? Wood?

Regards,
m.

View attachment 440326

With Predator's 30th anniversary gone without any fig release, do you guys really believe there will be ever a 2.0 jungle hunter? I don't, even if I'd grab it in a heartbeat.

Regarding your diorama, I join the choir: it is awesome. But beyond that, I am wondering: all that jungle paraphernalia... where did you got it from? It just looks the part! What are those things made of? Wood?

Regards,
m.

I believe [emoji817] there will be an official 2.0... HT has done a 2.0 of all the others, obviously leaving the OG for last. That's my thoughts on it anyway.

Diorama; which parts are you wondering about? The tree? I got that from Pet Smart. It's an aquarium piece.

I believe [emoji817] there will be an official 2.0... HT has done a 2.0 of all the others, obviously leaving the OG for last. That's my thoughts on it anyway.

Diorama; which parts are you wondering about? The tree? I got that from Pet Smart. It's an aquarium piece.

Your theory is cool, but don't you think that HT's rationale might go "Classic = original 2.0, hence no use in doing original 2.0"? Again: I hope they will do 2.0. It is only that they let the 30th anniversary go by unnoticed (in 1/6 terms), and after the "all-time classic" that The Predator was, well... there is not much to expect, unfortunately... :-((((((

Yeap, I was asking about the big tree and all that wonderful stuff in the background. I guessed it might be aquarium stuff, but then, if it is, it has to be made of water-resistant plastic, doesn't it? And if it does... well... it is really well done! It looks like wood! Please enlighten me on this.

Thanks again,
m.

Back