Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive read through and didnt see the best way to get this guy.Do i refresh the main page till it pops up.I am in florida so i figured at 2:59 pm i would refresh which page?

Ive read through and didnt see the best way to get this guy.Do i refresh the main page till it pops up.I am in florida so i figured at 2:59 pm i would refresh which page?

the page will go into ppo mode & will refresh itself.

yea the ppo page will be up for everyone & no way to access anything else but the ppo page. sometime after that.............20-30 minutes.......maybe less the site will go back to normal.

if you want to experience the look of the ppo page just check it in about 35 minutes...............batman is going up..............:panic::panic::panic:

I think the website's home page will change 5 mins before pre-order goes up as the web site will go stream lined

yea the ppo page will be up for everyone & no way to access anything else but the ppo page. sometime after that.............20-30 minutes.......maybe less the site will go back to normal.

if you want to experience the look of the ppo page just check it in about 35 minutes...............batman is going up..............:panic::panic::panic:

Thanks Guys for the help - Good Luck To All - Hope you managed to get yours :wink1:

Well, I can't get onto the site at all. "Internet explorer cannot display the webpage" Hurrah!!!
same problem. if they can't invest in decent servers to handle traffic then they shouldn't do preorders like this. it'll take a class action suit to get them to make improvements. it's gonna be the Guardian mess all over again. starting to hate this company.

edit - well it's back up now after like half an hour. looks like there's still some Batman figures left. hope that means there's plenty of preds too.

Last edited:
FREAKS! how do i order this? all i see is the batman pre order (which i already done). How do i get the shadow predator?

wow good luck to everyone ordering this just ordered Batman and my god ! web site crashed,Internet expolrer cannot display web page!!

Just be patient and keep reloading the page you will get through

Well, looks like I won't be able to get one. :/ Trying to pre-order on an iPhone in an area with little reception.

Back