Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does this Pred against all the other preds? Middle of the pack? Above average? I haven't seen the second Predator movie yet. Was this guy prominent? Fan favorite?

I have the classic Predator on preorder, and I planned on him being the first. I'm also considering the berserker to go along with him.

he's from a tribe of predators that came out at the end of predator 2 which are called the lost hunters, they had less than a minute of screen time but are pretty cool, i would say get it if you plan on getting the guardian pred too which is already out but a bit pricey. if not i'd recommend just sticking to "predators" preds.

Lol, guess people just want him due to his appearance. I'm just wondering why he doesn't have a blade on his wrist.

Are there any popular/great preds to grab up now that aren't already priced at $300+?

Lol, guess people just want him due to his appearance. I'm just wondering why he doesn't have a blade on his wrist.
nope. most people just want him due to the exclusive/limited release. it has nothing to do with his appearance. 99% of these will be posted on ebay instead of being part of a collection.

and he doesn't have wrist blades because he didn't have them in the movie.
Are there any popular/great preds to grab up now that aren't already priced at $300+?
Berserker, Falconer, Tracker, Classic. that's pretty much it now. might not be a bad idea to pick a cheaper hobby while you can still get out. the older preds will cost you 2X-4X what this one costs.

yeah, but where will it show up? Anyways, can't be too hard to find I guess...assuming I can even get the site to load. Its horrible as it is without thousands of collectors trying to get on at the same time.

I read back a few pages but did not really find my answer...Is there a product page up yet for this and Batman to priority pre order? Or just as mentioned above will it just be on the main website? I have never priority pre ordered before and just want to make sure I dont miss out.

I read back a few pages but did not really find my answer...Is there a product page up yet for this and Batman to priority pre order? Or just as mentioned above will it just be on the main website? I have never priority pre ordered before and just want to make sure I dont miss out.

Just be on the main site,about 5 minutes before the PPO starts will become something like the photo below,but with Predator/Batman.Oh don't forget to log in before.

streamline01.jpg
streamline02.jpg

Just be on the main site,about 5 minutes before the PPO starts will become something like the photo below,but with Predator/Batman.Oh don't forget to log in before.

Thanks very much... should I be logged into the main sideshow or the newsletter portion? Thanks again

i predict some smoke & the smell of fried servers today at ssc...... :panic:
hope they get them fixed after the batman frenzy........... :lol

Back