Potential Love and Thunder - Thor (promo image)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see blue and gold, fur and Worthy Jane being made. Who knows if Valkyrie or a Korg will happen. Doubt Gorr will happen although he would be super easy.

Only one figure for me from this movie to go with Star Spangled Cap and Iron Man's MK 1.

View attachment 572690
Will probably have to rely on a 3rd Party company to make this look. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a clothing set with headsculpt to be used with a Phicen/TBLeague M31 body. Can't see HT making teen Thor, even with its classic look.
I see blue and gold, fur and Worthy Jane being made. Who knows if Valkyrie or a Korg will happen. Doubt Gorr will happen although he would be super easy.
I agree with this. Gorr seems like he'd go the way of the "In-Famous Space Wizard" and "Raven Blade" figures.

Last edited:
DAMN. Anyone else now bummed this isn't the main look they are going for with all the promo and merchandise? The simplified armor and fur...screams comic Thor. Suddenly the shiny gold and blue seems really like a step backwards for me. Wonder if hot toys will pull a "road worn Thor" like they did Thor Ragnarok and quickly turn out the simplified version before moving on to the final look..

View attachment 572657

I'll admit it was growing on me a little before now it seems slightly lamer in comparison
Maybe the leather(comic) look is the pre power up version of the gold and blue suit, and the helmet and armor is the final look.

Haven't gotten a single Thor. But I definitely want him with his Fur collar cape and his gold/blue look. Will probably also get Star-lord from this movie as I didn't bother with the last three releases.

Looking at the trailer again, Ravager Thor hair style is very similar to Avengers 1; so, for those who still have that figure, you could probably update that figure some with a Ravager Thor headsculpt if HT ends up making one.

Trailer looks great, I haven't yet picked up a Thor but if there is the option I think the furry cape (seems a popular choice) would be a great option to complete my trio (Mark VI Iron Man and Endgame Captain America) and Ravager Thor to join my Guardians.

Not that I am expecting them to, and in honesty I'd rather the spots go to fans who want Valkyrie, Korg and even a slimmer chance on Gorr, but as they have been featured on other merch a Groot and Star-Lord would be appealing. Depending on what James Gunn has done for the Holiday Special and Vol3 in terms of Groots age this may be the last chance to get the "teen" version and while Im pretty happy with IW SL I do like the look in the revised long coat.

Looking forward to July!

Definitely down for the fur cape and blue/ gold version. Looks like his eye grew back or they just didn't CGI his cybernetic eye yet
20220419_081546.jpg

Valkyrie new outfit looks promising. Fingers crossed Hot Toys finally gives us a figure for her.

FQAzKb8XMAwhkgr
FP-yLthWYAQntir
I don't see how they can make this without exposed neck joint. I will have to pass if they make this version.

DAMN. Anyone else now bummed this isn't the main look they are going for with all the promo and merchandise? The simplified armor and fur...screams comic Thor. Suddenly the shiny gold and blue seems really like a step backwards for me. Wonder if hot toys will pull a "road worn Thor" like they did Thor Ragnarok and quickly turn out the simplified version before moving on to the final look..

View attachment 572657

I'll admit it was growing on me a little before now it seems slightly lamer in comparison
I have my fingers crossed we get the fur version as a figure. Zero interest in the blue and yellow outfit. Wish this was the main outfit for the movie over that one.

KmhiJ8G.png

ABdi1J2.png

I have a feeling that may go with rooted hair for Jane because of the helmet, similar to golden armour Wonder Woman.

For those who love the infinity war armor but wanted the regular long haired short beard look ... He seems to wear it for a bit in the film. Likely the start. I can see a lot of ppl just chasing the new headsculpt and a parted out storm breaker
ironman.tw-post-2022_04_19_14_28.jpg

Back