Potential Love and Thunder - Thor (promo image)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmann

Super Freak
Reaction score
dano_cosmic-post-2022_01_03_21_12-2.jpg

New promo art doing the rounds. Also a look at Jane.

Hmmmm.. that's a lot of blue

Yeah, I'm not keen on all of that blue, especially next to Jane who looks quite muted, but I guess that's his visual que. He looks like an Asgardian Superman.

I thought that, but then I remembered he wore it in AoU for a brief moment too and I much more prefer the silver accents than the gold.

Both costumes look fantastic. Thor's blue color scheme is a nice change of pace and the design feels more Comic/Cosmic/Kirbyish. Hopefully, he has a helmet even if it's only in a scene or two. I know they don't want to cover Hemsworth's mug, which makes sense, but I always feel that the helmet completes the character. Jane Foster Thor looks great as well. It's nice how the costume designs and color schemes complement one another.

This looks like the best Thor costume in the movies. I would get both as long as there are no exposed joints on them. A helmet on Thor would be a dream come true
But you need exposed joints for better posing

Incredibly regal. Thor's my favourite character from the MCU so this interests me a lot, especially considering how similar it is to what I think his best armour was, being from TDW.

I like Janes look but Thors just doesn’t work for me. Sure it’s more on the comic side but not for me. For MCU Thor I still like his Roadworn look followed by TDW and then IW (always dug the all black)

Seems real. We haven't seen that image of Ms marvel before...

mcu.amaze-post-2022_01_07_12_48.jpg

I like that the chest plate isn't completely blue. The grey helps break it up. So I'm guessing hot toys will do the swappable arms thing with the gold chainmail and regular muscle arms. Swappable gloved hands. And the shoulder pads seem to double when he armors up. Shouldn't be too hard for them.

Its ugly but in an enjoyable way, theres a comic costume this is based off of that I can't quite remember the artist but its also ugly in a good way. Idk its hard to explain

Back