Hot Toys Love and Thunder: Thor (potential look)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmann

Super Freak
Reaction score
145014565_168078411486503_7390204792873891194_n.jpg

Extremely rock n roll vibe going on with the outfit, axe, hair and muscles. Definitely picking this film's thor up come the inevitable release. Need to see the full costume.. Also peep the yellow straps on his boots with the blue tights...nice classic call back. Wonder if they go full classic metal vibe with the actual battle costume

Also really loving star lords look in that coat. Very space pirate. And he has been growin out his own beard it seems. Fingers crossed for a new fig from him too
EtIIG8KXIAAdaQT.jpeg

I suspect that's what he's wearing while he's with the guardians and he'll have a more traditional outfit by the end of the film.

Damn, told myself I didn't need another star lord figure but after seeing how awesome his new outfit is I may reconsider. Not too sure about Thor's casual look. Looks like he's about to jump into the cage with Ric Flair and Randy Savage haha
Hopefully he gets an armored look too.

Definitely liking Star Lords new costume. If the rest of his outfit is as half as cool as that side shot, I'm all in on a 3rd Mr. Lord lol! Wonder if the blue in it is a nod to Yondu?

Back