Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was at RS studios today. Met and chatted with Garrick Hagon, who is an absolute gent, and picked up a Biggs Sig Edition helmet.got #2/25. Will post pics when i get home. Also met Brian Muir, a wonderful man. Humbled to be in the presence of a couple of legends.

Attachments

• DSC_0433.jpg
    DSC_0433.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 135
Congrats. I’ve been considering that one for a while but tough to get for a reasonable price. Currently have the two ESB blasters.

Thanks man. Yeah I’ve always a Han blaster and of all of them the ANH is my favorite. I went with Elite over reg even though the reg has the nicer weathering and that red presentation box too.

I most definitely will be needing a Vader as well. I hope they make a better, more sturdier, stand for it!
I was told the Biggs helmet should be on their website soon.

Biggs Signature Edition. Another stunner from RS.

IMG_0593.jpg
IMG_0599.jpg
IMG_0598.jpg

For anyone interested, get in touch with RS as soon as poss. Not sure how many they have left TBH.

Regarding the Vader helmet, I have a feeling RS will anounce something regarding that in the near future. The ESB ones they had there were gorgeous.

Just ordered the signature RS Biggs helmet. Can’t wait till he’s here. Saw the pics and he looks really great.

Back