Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting that the website says limited to 100, yet yours is #2 of 25.

I ordered early this morning.

Yeah, it sounds like the 25 run was just for folk who visited RS Studios when Garrick was there. Not sure if there is any difference other than the plaque which will say #/100 rather than #/25 like on mine. Either way, it's a lovely helmet. You won't be disappointed. Kinda wish I'd picked up Red 4 sig edition now. I'm fairly sure they'll do a Wedge SE at some point down the line.

Yeah, it sounds like the 25 run was just for folk who visited RS Studios when Garrick was there. Not sure if there is any difference other than the plaque which will say #/100 rather than #/25 like on mine. Either way, it's a lovely helmet. You won't be disappointed. Kinda wish I'd picked up Red 4 sig edition now. I'm fairly sure they'll do a Wedge SE at some point down the line.

I think they will make a run of 100 or at least 75.

Which X-wing helmet is more accurate...The RS or eFX ones?

Apparantly the eFX is oversized. The RS is cast from the same donor helmet type as used for the production helmets. I'd say RS is more accurate, but i don't have an Efx to compare with. I do like the Efx ESB SE helmet though.

I'd love to get some of these, but I've got too much on order at the moment. To bad they don't do payment plans. $600 AUS is a big chunk of change....

Apparently RS is teasing this?
IMG_1246.JPG

That's a beautiful looking Fett helmet. What's the original source? Is it modified MR?

Back