Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Great stuff! Congrats man :hi5:

After a mixup (got a unweathered helmet by mistake) I finally recieved my RS Cargo Hold Signature Edition Scout Trooper helmet. Stand and plaque are currently boxed up since I am moving soon so a loose one had to fill in.

801d1126f60fb56850cecbfe2ed9f78d.jpg
8cc466a696e40b1672ce1bfd3cfc25f7.jpg
b65f37c18965aae8ea1fc429b53f201e.jpg
550a037ee4fe877cf560fd89d9a4a4df.jpg

Really happy with it. Now my helmet needs are fullfilled. :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

That looks really good! The brow trim is relatively easy to raise. Remove the rubber gasket and cut some off of the edge of the cap. Replace black trim.

For the guys that own the RS Scout Trooper lid, is there a reason why it's so much pricier than the other helmets?

It's a much more complicated piece, with moving parts (face mask).

That said, it's sssoooo worth it! I want another one.
Correct. Even those that have the kit say it's tricky to assemble and get the tolerances right in regards to the gaps.
Complicated for sure.

Also, to be fair, it because they can charge more for helmet with screen lineage.

I love mine though!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

For the guys that own the RS Scout Trooper lid, is there a reason why it's so much pricier than the other helmets?

It's one of the hardest (if not the hardest) Star Wars helmets to assemble. The Scout helmets were made out of two ABS halves joined together, and this is quite a difficult process, and only RS Prop Masters and LoneWolf are making it this way, like the screen used. EFX, Rubies and most other fan mades are not constructed like that.

I got bit by the RS bug. The Scout Trooper will be a purchase from me. Looking forward to the Biggs helmet though. They did an amazing job on the Sandtrooper.

Back