Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone who has a TIE Pilot RS Propmasters helmet? What is your experience?

I have an RS TIE Hero 3 purchased quite a while ago. Excellent helmet. One of my favorites in my collection. RS as a company is fantastic.

Anything in particular you wanted to know about it?

Biggs helmet has arrived, & it's spectacular!!
20181126_223510.jpg

I'm off tomorrow, so I'll take better photos of the eFX/RS comparisons. This is just a quick shot.

I have an RS TIE Hero 3 purchased quite a while ago. Excellent helmet. One of my favorites in my collection. RS as a company is fantastic.

Anything in particular you wanted to know about it?

Thanks for your reply. I actually ordered this helmet a couple of days ago, but pictures of the helmet would always be welcome for even a better preview of it.

Thanks for your reply. I actually ordered this helmet a couple of days ago, but pictures of the helmet would always be welcome for even a better preview of it.

Congratulations! I think you'll be happy. Which version did you get?

It's definitely one of the helmets that's kept me going back to RS. Just picked up my 5th helmet from them.

Congratulations! I think you'll be happy. Which version did you get?

It's definitely one of the helmets that's kept me going back to RS. Just picked up my 5th helmet from them.

Thanks! Nr. 3. Are you able to post some pics of your TIE Pilot helmet??

RS Biggs & eFX ESB Luke X-Wing helmets.

Here they are on their respective stands.
20181128_142157.jpg

Without the stands, so you can see the size difference.
20181128_142302.jpg

20181128_142341.jpg

So Efx is releasing it's Star Destroyer movie replica prop.

Full scale, 1:1 replica of the 4 Foot filming miniature as seen in Star Wars: A New Hope.
Measures approximately 47-1/2" Long X 29" Wide X 13" Tall

For the bargain low price of $16,000....

With only an $8,000 deposit and 2 remaining payments of $4,000 30 days before shipment, and at shipment.

I'm down for 2.... Who else? :lol

https://efxcollectibles.com/collect...9pzLu9AuCuSf2yhYNMm2ZIQFrsGiSBTqylGNNX1QCnHlo

That's insane. I'd just commission a modeler to build a Randy Cooper SD kit at a fraction of that price.

Yes, from everything I've read the RS is the more accurately proportioned of the two helmets.

So Efx is releasing it's Star Destroyer movie replica prop.

Full scale, 1:1 replica of the 4 Foot filming miniature as seen in Star Wars: A New Hope.
Measures approximately 47-1/2" Long X 29" Wide X 13" Tall

For the bargain low price of $16,000....

With only an $8,000 deposit and 2 remaining payments of $4,000 30 days before shipment, and at shipment.

I'm down for 2.... Who else? :lol

https://efxcollectibles.com/collect...9pzLu9AuCuSf2yhYNMm2ZIQFrsGiSBTqylGNNX1QCnHlo

We have an entire thread about this joke: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../173694-efx-star-destroyer-replica-model.html

Back