Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I chatted with RS Prop Masters yesterday and the price for their stands are now 35 Pounds Stirling. They used to be 20.

The new ones definitely need to be glued. I had my Sandtrooper helmet sitting on the stand on its shipper box, while I got a shelf ready. I lightly tapped the box, & the weight of the shifting helmet made the stand come apart, dropping the helmet to floor. If you live an earthquake area, DEFINITELY glue the stand together.
I don't know why RS changed their old, solid as a rock, stands, for these untrustworthy flimsy things. If you change the stand, that's fine. But PLEASE, change for the better!

Just got one of my grails. MR Elite Solo blaster.
da6c18d056e9c8fa33a72d2269ee3e35.jpg

Thanks, been wanting it for years and finally got it! I think my MR search is near complete. Just looking for Medal of Yavin now.

I'd recommend Todd's Costumes DL44 blaster. They did a great job with it, and won't burn nearly as a big a hole in your wallet as the MR.

If I was into DL44, I'd get a demilled Mauser and go with that. And for ROTJ DL44 I'd go with a MGC, one was for sale on RPF not long ago. Nothing beats the real deal!

So I'm down at Disney World and purchased the Disney Parks Darth Vader lightsaber. They recently raised the prices on all 3 by $20 from $150 to $170, and whatever Kylos was too. Because of the size of the box I was gonna ship it home, but does anyone know if you could actually bring it on the plane home? Or has anyone brought one home on a plane themselves?

Thanks to anyone who replies.

So I'm down at Disney World and purchased the Disney Parks Darth Vader lightsaber. They recently raised the prices on all 3 by $20 from $150 to $170, and whatever Kylos was too. Because of the size of the box I was gonna ship it home, but does anyone know if you could actually bring it on the plane home? Or has anyone brought one home on a plane themselves?

Thanks to anyone who replies.
You won't have any problems if it's in your check-in luggage.
Not sure about carry-on though.

Back