Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 3 and I think they encapsulate the trilogy pretty well.

- eFX Darth Vader ANH Limited edition
- eFX Stormtrooper LE (the nice fiberglass one with plaque and stand)
- eFX ESB Luke Skywalker X-Wing helmet

Thanks for the kind words, still a WIP but I've got most of the props I always wanted. MYC, sick case man, really showcases the sabers well!

I have 3 and I think they encapsulate the trilogy pretty well.

- eFX Darth Vader ANH Limited edition
- eFX Stormtrooper LE (the nice fiberglass one with plaque and stand)
- eFX ESB Luke Skywalker X-Wing helmet

Very great set, I agree with this. Unfortunately I don't have Luke's helmet but replace it with Boba Fett. I plan on getting EFX Legend Boba, and Stormtrooper armor and separate helmet too!

Nice picks, thanks guys! Only things (for me) are that I prefer the look of the Wedge X-wing helmet to Luke's(though he's not important enough to make my "3"), and the efx Vaders I've found have been prohibitively expensive. Maybe someday..

To start things off, I think I'm going to (try to) get an efx Limited Scout next Tuesday. I know it's not the most iconic of helmets compared to some others, but it's always been one of my favorites as far as Imperials go. Can't explain it, just love the look. :) After that I think it'll be a wait and see approach to the Legend versions of the Stormtrooper and Fett. I'll either just pick those up as they become available or look for previous editions (like the Limited Stormtrooper, or I guess the MR Fett) that people are looking to sell off at that point.

To start things off, I think I'm going to (try to) get an efx Limited Scout next Tuesday. I know it's not the most iconic of helmets compared to some others, but it's always been one of my favorites as far as Imperials go. Can't explain it, just love the look. :)

That's how I feel. It's not the most iconic to most people but to me personally it is one of the absolute best, along with the Stormtroopers, Vader and Boba which I already have. I cannot miss this opportunity.

That's the last thing I'm worried about with efx, I bet it'll be a good 2 years before collectors have it in their hands..when did we here about the legend stormy and it's still not even a preorder? Then you have to worry about getting a replacement because we all know there track record sucks on quality control.

I have loads, but for my first post on the forum I submit two of my favorite 1:1 props. These two took an unbelievable will and bending of the universe to acquire accurate parts for:

My all real parts Obi Wan ANH
M20140610-113424.jpg

M20140610-113451.jpg

M20140610-113501.jpg

M20140610-113516.jpg

M20140610-113526.jpg

M20140610-113544.jpg

And my LIVE FIRE real Mauser C96 Broomhandle Han Solo ANH DL-44 with real vintage Hensoldt scope, replica DEC parts, and real vintage tomtit parts

M20140610-115516.jpg

M20140610-115526.jpg

M20140610-115545.jpg

M20140610-115638.jpg

M20140610-115729.jpg

M20140610-115748.jpg

M20140610-115831.jpg

Here it is in action:

I will be sure to post more of my collection soon, but here's a taste.

Back