Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All great ideas, thanks guys! I had looked at the Mythosaur skull artifact from the PF, but my thoughts were running more along the lines of what sergiu is saying. (And unsure if those sell separately very often) Some 1:1 piece... I started with the obvious, helmet, chest plate, jetpack... All too big I think. A shoulder piece is a good idea, with that same recognizable Mythosaur skull. Cape guy sells wookiee braids, thinking about that, or maybe finding some elsewhere.

Thanks again for all these ideas. I'm excited to figure it all out :)

Last edited:
For this armory kind of display IMO the best items would be some other props or as I said 1:1 items - not necessarily big items, but something like a Fett belt, the rocket from the jetpack, some of the tools, the gloves etc. Things that you would see Boba using and easily retrieving when necessary together with his blaster and cape.

No news on the Boba stuff yet, but got a good deal on an efx Maul saber! Will post pics here once it arrives for anyone curious, and going to look to see if it has a thread.

No news on the Boba stuff yet, but got a good deal on an efx Maul saber! Will post pics here once it arrives for anyone curious, and going to look to see if it has a thread.

The efX Legend Maul is an awesome piece. You will love it. I had one and sold it... But I do regret it I am a OT collector but the efX Maul was an exception and I will probably try to pick one up down the road again.

I just got mine yesterday from Sithplanet.. its the mystery mold helmet and its quite nice and does not cost you "that" much..

How do you purchase from them? I don't see any "buy" options on their website.

you have to contact him.. he send you an invoice via paypal..

wow very nice.. !!!

here is my saber case.. still need some sabers here of course.. some are coming in a couple weeks !

10478715_10203997449076487_4905090170733087229_n_zpsd2b540c0.jpg

wow very nice.. !!!

here is my saber case.. still need some sabers here of course.. some are coming in a couple weeks !

That's just awesome MYC.....

Looks so good man... Going to look even better when it's all filled up :)

Congrats bro

wow very nice.. !!!

Amazing! Happy you managed to find that dooku saber you were looking for!

Thanks Swift !!

I had a great deal.. new condition with case (but no acrylic case and stand) for $200

Awesome! Love the lighting/ambiance of those collections :clap

So, as I look for more ways to throw money at this new hobby I've stumbled into... :lol I'm thinking I want to get a few helmets. JUST a few, mind you, I want to keep things manageable as far as both space and money goes. What I'm thinking is, one to represent each OT film. Here's where the trouble comes in. I'm leaning TK (ANH), Fett?(ESB), and scout trooper (ROTJ). Really unsure on the ESB.. Part of me would like a Vader as one of the 3, as well...

So I guess basically: you're getting three lids. Which 3 would you get? Pick any 3 :)

Back